napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What is your favorite brand of eggs?

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I realize this may not apply to everyone but for the hardcore nutritionist types, what is your favorite brand of eggs? I know some people will "say" that it makes no difference but I am sorry, that is completely false.. I assure you there are significant differences between regular eggs, cage free eggs, organic, etc... If you prefer regular eggs, thats great, everyone is entitle to their opinions and wants but if you have a brand you use the most, it would be great to hear about it...

Being that eggs are the biggest part of my diet, which brand I consume is extremely important.. Trust me when I tell you, I have tried them all and I will not spare expense to eat the best... My favorite brand is Egglands Best... You can taste and see the quality immediately... They have a lower amount of calories, fat and saturated fat than any other brand and the quality is amazing... This is my go to brand... What is your preference?

I get local raised cage-free eggs. The yolks are a very deep orange and the difference in taste from regular store bought is unquestionably better.

i usually eat egg whites from egg24/7 but not too many whole eggs but the whole eggs i do look for are also egglands , and as Dylan stated there definitely seems to be a difference between certain eggs and certain egg whites i agree with that completely

Good ole Extra Large store bought eggs. $1.96 for a dozen and a half. I typically eat 2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites on the days I work from home and a 3 whole egg omelet with bacon, mushrooms and peppers when I'm in the office.

I'm going to have to try the higher quality egg brand like Egglands best.

its a significant difference bro, or i would not ever waste my time on it but it truly is... you can taste the quality difference as well... its hard to explain until you actually compare them next to each other when you eat them... i thought at first, many years ago that it was all in my head but if you do the test next to each other, you can taste the difference in quality as well..

its a significant difference bro, or i would not ever waste my time on it but it truly is... you can taste the quality difference as well... its hard to explain until you actually compare them next to each other when you eat them... i thought at first, many years ago that it was all in my head but if you do the test next to each other, you can taste the difference in quality as well..

Exactly ! lol, thats how i noticed the difference for the first time as well when it came to eggs was i compared them side by side and it was like night and day. I actually ran out of one and had to use another brand and then noticed the taste difference by accident. Its like comparing generic brand product to name brand, they may be the same in general but they are not of the same quality

Exactly ! lol, thats how i noticed the difference for the first time as well when it came to eggs was i compared them side by side and it was like night and day. I actually ran out of one and had to use another brand and then noticed the taste difference by accident. Its like comparing generic brand product to name brand, they may be the same in general but they are not of the same quality

LOL i know exactly what you mean brother... egglands are pricier but certain places have them for a great price... if you have a winco near by, they are excellent... a lot of times the grocery store has them on sale for a better cost but regardless, i would get them anyway...

LOL i know exactly what you mean brother... egglands are pricier but certain places have them for a great price... if you have a winco near by, they are excellent... a lot of times the grocery store has them on sale for a better cost but regardless, i would get them anyway...

Ahaha u know me to well bro, Winco is the only place i get them as they are around the corner from me. Im also lucky as there is a sprouts farmers market literally 2 blocks away walking distance, i have alot of options. Sprouts has some crazy looking eggs super expensive i been meaning to try just to see, when i do i will report back any findings

I eat allot of eggs as well as my family
I am lucky to raise my own eggs with organic omega 3 food and we also feed them apples and pears from trees on our property. You can see and taste the difference from pale colored eggs from the store.

I too love my eggs. I used to only eat Egglands up until a year ago. Now I strictly get them locally from a farmer I've known for years. He sells them on his website as well so I can order and have them hand delivered. Definitely can taste the difference in quality. eggs.jpg

I eat allot of eggs as well as my family
I am lucky to raise my own eggs with organic omega 3 food and we also feed them apples and pears from trees on our property. You can see and taste the difference from pale colored eggs from the store.

thats awesome bro! you absolutely can taste, see and even tell when cooking, all the differences...

I too love my eggs. I used to only eat Egglands up until a year ago. Now I strictly get them locally from

thats so bad ass bro... i have gone to several farmers markets on saturday mornings for farm fresh as well... i love it...

Ahaha u know me to well bro, Winco is the only place i get them as they are around the corner from me. Im also lucky as there is a sprouts farmers market literally 2 blocks away walking distance, i have alot of options. Sprouts has some crazy looking eggs super expensive i been meaning to try just to see, when i do i will report back any findings

winco is where its at for real! some of the best prices on premium foods that you will find... i love winco

I like the eggs with the baby birds developed in them with the lil sticky slimy feathers on them... feels like bird murder x2.

a chicken called the Rhode Island Red, is considered the best producer I was told from a local chicken farmer I get my eggs from. they are all cage free, and best damned eggs I've ever had

a chicken called the Rhode Island Red, is considered the best producer I was told from a local chicken farmer I get my eggs from. they are all cage free, and best damned eggs I've ever had

ive never heard of that but i appreciate you posting that! that's awesome

Top Bottom