napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What are your 3 best features & your 3 worst features?

Flanex

Good evening everyone & happy Friday!With all of us being our own worst critics there's no one better to ask this than from ourselves.

Regarding your physique,what do you think your best feature is & what do you think you need some serious work on?

Myself,I'll start with what needs serious work.

#1.Quads> because of my bad knees & the inability to squat jackshit anymore>been doing 500+ reps of extentions though & it's working out well.Plus I work the hell outta my hammys as much as I can(the whole work the opposite muscle to build the other ~ theory).

#2.Midsection>Weakness in diet too often & lack of core exercises.Straight up honesty there,I ain't proud of it.

#3.Shoulders>Mainly side delts>front & rear delts are sharp.I tore both rotator cuffs within a year of eachother(2012/2013).Got one fixed & most times that one hurts worse than the one that wasn't fixed.I ain't getting anymore surgeries if I can help it.I blasted the shit outta them today though.It's getting better.

My best features are:

#1.Arms.I've always had good arms as has most males in my family.Good symmetry,size,definition & vascularity.I'm not ashamed to say that I love looking down on my forearms & thinking "holy shit they looking fuckin good,I can't believe they're mine!" :D I was that guy in 6th grade with the big arms.When I was 17,everyone referred to me as having "the biggest arms in town",which was crazy because I'm only 5'8" & probably only had 16" back then.Must've been the symmetry idk...

#2.Calves>Again just genetics.I've always had beefy calves.Running up & down ladders & roofs probably helps a lot too though.I only work my calves every ten days.Achilles tendonitis & micro-tears in both of them.Don't get old ...

#3.Pecs>I just love working them & it shows.Pecs & arms are a tough choice for fav workout.I never had a really strong BP but I have always had fully & equally developed pecs since I was around 15 yrs old.There's no other muscle group (for me) that I can get a really REALLY good stretch on the muscle when I'm working it.The pecs were probably the first muscle I excelled at working,really feeling everything about it.

I'm really interested in your input on this.
This could be an epic thread,with people posting back with pics showing the improvements in their so called "worst features".

Thanks

What are your 3 best features & your 3 worst features?

My worst feature? It be my midsection. I was serious overweight one time a long time ago and gain a spare tire! Although is almost gone, the skin excess remains, so I may get it removed if am not able to tighten up some how. Best features? My legs! Considering I was hit by two cars and broken in 216 or 218 places, can not remember exactly, I can put 208 kilogrammes (450 lbs) on my legs for 80 to 100 reps in sets of 15 or 20! And that weight needs to come up because is getting two easy! Arms and chest look pretty good now and this is latest pic. Is a long way from my 248 lb fat ass!
51727caeeb009aca4dc1684ba7603f0c.jpg

1ba6b1b500d599ab6c26c95fac9218d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My best feature by far is my arms. They blow up more than anything. Even without training them hard they just keep growing. My calves are the same way. Ironically the weakest bodypart for most people is very strong for me. My calves are huge and pretty shredded. My back would be my next best feature. I have a nice thick and wide Lat spread, and I'm actually quite pleased with it

My biggest weakness by far is my quads. No matter how hard I train them, I can't get the growth I need. I'm just not gifted there but I'll keep plugging away on them and make them grow. My chest is another area I'd like to bring up. In the last year I've made HUGE improvements on my chest and I'm finally getting that thickness I want but it still needs to come up to the size of my arms back and shoulders.

Best is legs, arms, and pecs.

I struggle with abs, even at low bf%.....right calve is small due to motor cycle accident back in the day, my center deltoids could be rounder.

My best feature by far is my arms. They blow up more than anything. Even without training them hard they just keep growing. My calves are the same way. Ironically the weakest bodypart for most people is very strong for me. My calves are huge and pretty shredded. My back would be my next best feature. I have a nice thick and wide Lat spread, and I'm actually quite pleased with it

My biggest weakness by far is my quads. No matter how hard I train them, I can't get the growth I need. I'm just not gifted there but I'll keep plugging away on them and make them grow. My chest is another area I'd like to bring up. In the last year I've made HUGE improvements on my chest and I'm finally getting that thickness I want but it still needs to come up to the size of my arms back and shoulders.

We have pretty much the same weaknesses & strengths.I am nowhere near at your level though.You look like one of those stone carved Greek statues bro.You shouldn't feel bad about shit.

Best is legs, arms, and pecs.

I struggle with abs, even at low bf%.....right calve is small due to motor cycle accident back in the day, my center deltoids could be rounder.

Awesome!This is the stuff I want to hear.Thanks Buddha

I wish I could say the same about your feet.lmao! :p

Me too! My left leg and foot was broken in so many places they made me steel pieces to attach to what bone was left! I no longer have normal feeling in left leg and foot and can not balance well on ladders anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 best features....shoulders, arms, calves.

3 worst features lower back, abs, inner thighs. After 2 kids via c-section and being morbidly obese once in my life I have some loose skin in my lower abs. Blahhhhh....

3 best features....shoulders, arms, calves.

3 worst features lower back, abs, inner thighs. After 2 kids via c-section and being morbidly obese once in my life I have some loose skin in my lower abs. Blahhhhh....

Much respect miss bizz.I use to be classified as "morbidly obese" too.There's no bigger eye opener than that.

Right.... haha 5'4" 205lbs...It wasn't just a classification it was really obese haha. NEVER again lol

I was 5'8" & 262 as big around as I was tall>almost a 44"waist>Talk about a true LOW in my life.Keep killin it!!!

Congrats to BOTH of you for making such a big lifestyle change and totally turning everything around. That's a very big accomplishment to go from obese to fit! Much respect miss Bizz and Flanex

Top Bottom