napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What are you doing right now?

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Im doing cardio as we speak... 30 minutes in, 30 more to go... Leaking sweat and watching the seahawks slap around the lions... Thinking about the gainzzzz

Making my girlfriend fold the laundry while i wait for my tacos to be delivered. And I'm watching Raw, and it sucks, but Paige is hot so its okay for now.

Making my girlfriend fold the laundry while i wait for my tacos to be delivered. And I'm watching Raw, and it sucks, but Paige is hot so its okay for now.

I sure would love to see rollins take a 3d through a table

Just living it up on the forum while my kids chase the dog around the house with the wife yelling at them from the kitchen. And cuss words coming from her in 3,2,1..

I'm laying on the couch with severe stomach pain asking myself why the fuck I just ate ask that rice and sweet potato.

Just got home from work... Marinating for a bit, Then some high intensity cardio with the wife!! 😈

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

Just drank a coffee while reading the forum. Waiting for my wife to get home from work.

But really Im wondering when Im gonna end my cycle!! Still going very well and making gains. WHy stop??

Just assembled a soloflex for my son. Brand new in the box but opened. $200. Don't want him and his friends banging my weights all over, and safer for him unsupervised.
Actually I am impressed with. Never had seen one before. I know this one had a price on the box of $3000. Guess I got deal!

Just at my son's hockey practice for the 5th time in 8 days. Kind of ridiculous considering it is house league for 8 year olds...ugh, sports in small towns!

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom