napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

what was wrong with my cycle?

opticalman

Hi guys, I hope you can help me.
I started a cycle of steroids and sarms with the goal of losing fat and putting little muscle

the cycle was composed of

test enanthate 500 mg week
primobolan 400 mg week
60 mg anavar day for 6 weeks
2 eca stack pills day for 4 weeks
10 lgd 4033 for 12 weeks
s4 andarine 50 mg day for 12 weeks
Cardarine GW-501516 20mg day for 12 weeks

the results were surprising in just 6 weeks

my abs have become visible with a low-calorie diet with low carbohydrates.
however I had become too thin, especially after finishing anavar, with a tiredness never had before.
A hundred-year-old man I think he had more energy than me
My libido was destroyed.

after week 12 I dropped the sarms I reduced the test to 250 per week with 150/200 npp mg per week
my energy magically returned and my libido has become like that of a teenager, my body composition improved

in the past I only did winstroll turinabol and deca test cycles with no problem indeed deca always gave me an increase in libido
I do a only one cycle of steroids the year between sarms. what was wrong with this cycle? Why I was so tired and my libido disappeared?
Why we talk about deca dick but in my case give me the opposite effect increase libido?

how can I organize this cycle better for the future?

thanks for your help

46 years old 12% body fat 170 cm 75 kg

WTF? How do you become to thin on a cycle involving500mg of test and LGD your gear and SARMs are either fake or you have no clue what your doing and you said u want to lose a little weight and gain a little muscle and that’s the cycle you chose huh? You cycle choice alone shows u don’t know what ur doing

Researchsarmsuk. Probably I cut down too much the calories. Anyway.. The main question is why I got so tired and I lost libido. Npp gave me more size and boost libido really quick

Researchsarmsuk. Probably I cut down too much the calories. Anyway.. The main question is why I got so tired and I lost libido. Npp gave me more size and boost libido really quick

Chances are u had a prohormone which taxed your liver causing the lethargy. That was a terrible source you used for your sarms

Then if the sarms source was right this cycle is not bad. Next time I gonna run primo and nnp at the same time

Thanks Dylan. I gonna try the source you recommend. Why nnp and deca boost my libido when people say the opposite?

To avoid clenbuterol that I Don 't like I used candarine Eca and andarina, anavar, I know you are not big fan. to lose weight. I hope is not too much staff for that reason if I get the legit.

Top Bottom