napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What would you do?

Grams=gains

So i have done a lot of reading and there is lots of info out there about how and what aas work well together providing the most bang for the buck, most results vs sides. So below is what i have on hand and i need some help as to the best way to run the cycle.

20ml test enenthate 200mg per ml
50ml tren ace 100mg per ml
20 ml deca 250mg per ml
20 ml sustonon 400 mg per ml
20 mil primo 1oo mg per ml
100 tabs anavar at 25mg per tab.
80 tabs of dbol 10mg per
Cjc1295 w dac and without
Ipam
Clen
T3
Albuterol tabs

Ancillary i have now
Clomid
Adex
Aromasin
Prami
Caber on the way

I know its alot of shit but i would really like to know what some of the experts think.
Stats are im 193lbs at 10% bf.
4th cycle.
Any advice is welcome. Thanks fellas.

Ok so heres what im thinking.
Week 1-4 test/deca 250 mg per week split in 2 doses. Dbol 30mg everyday
Week 5-9 deca 250 test 500, tren ace 50mg ed, anavar 25mg ed
Week 10 - 20 deca 250 test 500, tren ace 50 ed, anavar 25 ed and primo at 200 mg per week
Week 15 to 20 i will add t3 at 50mcg and alboterol at 24 mg per day
I will also be running cjc1295 and ipam 3 times a day for the whole 20 weeks.
I am trying to keep the doses low and use compounds that work well together. Hope someone out there has run something similar and give me some advice. Yes i have ai and prami and caber and will use as needed and i have clomid and hcg nolva and aromasin for post cycle.

Don't run 20 weeks of orals unless you have an extra liver stored

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Isnt anavar supposed to be really easy on the liver?
Easiest yes... But still harsh in the grand scheme of things. I personally would never put my liver under that much stress.

Pharma Lady Rep

I want to run it low dose with tren to help my joints. Im only running it for 16 weeks at 25mgs a day. How long would you say the limit for 25mg a day would be?

I want to run it low dose with tren to help my joints. Im only running it for 16 weeks at 25mgs a day. How long would you say the limit for 25mg a day would be?
I personally see no reason to run an oral with Tren... Absolutely no reason what so ever. I also never heard of running an oral to help with joints.

Pharma Lady Rep

I personally see no reason to run an oral with Tren... Absolutely no reason what so ever. I also never heard of running an oral to help with joints.

Pharma Lady Rep

Thanks for the reply i will do a little more digging and check my research again.

can i ask why primo for only 10 weeks. also primo at such a low dose dosent seem right to me. i think because your at 10% body fat now and im assuming you will lose some more masteron would be better suited. the primo if your hell bent on using it would be better to run longer and if you can afford it double the dose.

Never run an oral longer than 6 weeks. I would cut the primo, you dont have enough to run at dosages needed and the time needed. Drop the cjc and ipam and use that as a bridge. I run the oral kick start the first 4 weeks. Then add the tren. Orals and tren are very hard on the liver especially running both at the same time

can i ask why primo for only 10 weeks. also primo at such a low dose dosent seem right to me. i think because your at 10% body fat now and im assuming you will lose some more masteron would be better suited. the primo if your hell bent on using it would be better to run longer and if you can afford it double the dose.

It was on the advice of another friend and long time pro. I have had it on hand forever and just want to use it. He said would be best to use at the end when im cutting. So thats where it fit in. I could double it the last 5 weeks and drop the deca out if that makes more sense?

Never run an oral longer than 6 weeks. I would cut the primo, you dont have enough to run at dosages needed and the time needed. Drop the cjc and ipam and use that as a bridge. I run the oral kick start the first 4 weeks. Then add the tren. Orals and tren are very hard on the liver especially running both at the same time

I have had great results with cjc and ipam on my last two cycles. They have a compouing compounding effect when used with AAS like ten fold. Also i dont bridge i just go back to trt dose test.

I have had great results with cjc and ipam on my last two cycles. They have a compouing compounding effect when used with AAS like ten fold. Also i dont bridge i just go back to trt dose test.
What's your TRT dosage?

Pharma Lady Rep

Thanks for the advice. Do you have experience with anavar? Is it hard to handle at 25mg per day for more than 6 weeks?

Top Bottom