napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

what would you chose if you could only use 2?

Hey guys! I am just curious, and I want to ask you guys with a lot of experience: If you could only use 2 anabolic compounds ever again, what would they be? LET'S EXCLUDE TESTOSTERONE. We all know test is numero uno. I am not asking how to run a cycle of your choice. I am not asking about safety. I am just curious as a very basic survey what those of you who have real experience would use, assuming you could only use 2. Deca for bulking and winni for cutting? Tren and Anadrol for their strength? Primo and EQ for their "mildness?" Just goading a little discussion here with the hope of getting some insight into your past experiences. Thank you to anyone who entertains my question, and again, I AM NOT ASKING THIS FOR ANY SORT OF MEDICAL/TRAINING ADVICE. Just a guy who wants to hear what Y'all think, and to prompt a fun conversation. Thanks so much. Cheers.

Great thread forces you to think outside the normal box of as many compounds as possible. I don't have enough experience yet to have an opinion. Deca/tbol seems like it would be a good clean all arounder. I'll find out soon.

#1 Masteron and NPP
#2 NPP and Anadrol
#3 Dbol and Winny
#4 A pint of my own blood cuz that shit is loaded with goodies and Breast Milk... they don't even have to be lactating. I lust like nipples and boobs.

Thanks for the responses, guys! I think this is a cool discussion. It's interesting to see how many people agree on what they like the best.

Top Bottom