napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What to use for my SARMs bridge?

ThepoManta

Hey guys,

As some might know I am now doing a Test and Deca cycle... and I love it so far!

I want to bridge into my next cycle after this, which will be a cutting cycle. I was thinking Test, Primobolan and Winstrol (and maybe even S4 with it), or Test, Tren and S4. But maybe Tren would be too soon for a third cycle.

My focus will be on adding a bit of clean mass with the SARMs bridge. What combination would you guys recommend me?

Thanks people!!

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I like dylans recommendation, but I could also see the LGD and S4 combo being pretty badass for adding clean lean mass

I like dylans recommendation, but I could also see the LGD and S4 combo being pretty badass for adding clean lean mass

Yeah. :) Looking forward to trying that. Think I am going for LGD and S4.

Think I am going for Test, Primo and Winny after the SARMs bridge. Very side effect free cycle then right? Apart from the Winny, but those can be combatted :)

Yeah. :) Looking forward to trying that. Think I am going for LGD and S4.

Think I am going for Test, Primo and Winny after the SARMs bridge. Very side effect free cycle then right? Apart from the Winny, but those can be combatted :)
yes, mk2866 with winstrol and gw as well for the cholesterol because winstrol thrashes it... primo is as clean as it gets

Top Bottom