napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What type of PCT for an LGD-4033 only cycle?

Tensor24

Hi,

I'm new here; this is my first post.

I've been weight training naturally on and off for 25 years or so. I'm 40 now, 5'3", 132lbs., and am around 9% body fat. My diet is exceptionally clean, and I'm in the gym 6 days a week with intense cardio and lifting.

I'm new, though, to anabolics. I started taking LGD-4033 last month at 5mg/day for 2 weeks or so. I then upped the dose to 6.25mg/day for a week or so, and then upped it again to 7.5mg/day. I plan on upping it to 10mg/day until my bottle is empty. I've had great results so far. I'm using it as a recomp / cutting aid to fight catabolism that would otherwise occur as a result of my rather extreme daily calorie deficit.

My question is what kind of PCT do I need? I've read online that a simple "over-the-counter" PCT would suffice. So, I purchased some Sup3r PCT from Olympus Labs. It contains natural test boosters and Androsta-3,5-dien-7,17-dione which is Arimistane, a sort of downgraded non-prescription Arimidex.

Is this sufficient PCT for my cycle? Or do I need prescription strength PCT i.e. Clomid, Nolvadex, Arimidex, etc.?

Thanks.

Dylan gave you the correct protocol to follow. Please let us know if you have any other questions

Top Bottom