napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What is tamoxifen

TiaanB46

I just want to know what tamoxifen is and if i can use it for pct.. If i can use it, how would i use it? Thx😎👌

I just want to know what tamoxifen is and if i can use it for pct.. If i can use it, how would i use it? Thx[emoji41][emoji108]
Tamoxifen is the same thing as nolva which is included in all of our pct recommendations. Based on your question is like to know your full stats experience and goals, and what cycle you propose to run. You need to have the proper research behind you befo re starting a cycle

Yeah....it’s great that you are seeking information, but if you don’t know what tamoxifen is, you still have a lot of research to do before thinking of using AAS bro. Don’t ever start messing with your HPTA and hormones without knowing exactly what you are doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude if you dont even know what it is DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT even think about using steroids... seriously man, thats just an absurd thing to even consider

I have used steroids before.. And i have read about tamoxifen online a bit, but i just wanted to know if it would do the trick.. Im looking to start a cycle running test cyp and anavar.. So wil tamoxifen do the trick fot pct? Reason for asking this is beacause i dont see alot of people ralking about it?😕

Of course Tamoxifen/Nolva works... it’s part of the pct... but you need a lot more than Nolva in pct...

Please post your full stats and cycle proposal so we can help you... I’m a bit concerned about you using steroids, it seems like you need to do a lot more research...

Of course Tamoxifen/Nolva works... it’s part of the pct... but you need a lot more than Nolva in pct...

Please post your full stats and cycle proposal so we can help you... I’m a bit concerned about you using steroids, it seems like you need to do a lot more research...

Im looking to run test cyp along with anavar cycle.. My stats are in the visitors messages on my profile... Im not looking to put on huge amouts of mass but a decent amount.. For pct im going to use thw tamoxifen.. If their is anything else i should take into consideration, plz let me know and thx

Please post your full cycle proposal, with length, dosage, etc, including pct, estrogen control etc... so we can actually help you...

I don’t see your stats so maybe post them again here

Age=18
Lenght=1.76m
Have run a previous cycle= just plain simple winstol cycle
Weight=76kg
Have trainde for 3years
Goals=90kg eventually
I do use supplement, as much as possble, no allergies im aware of.

Im looking to run 200mg of test a week( read a bit online and it seems a reasonable amount) alongside it im going to run anavar 40mg a day.. Going to run the cycle for 8weeks.. And when it comes to pct im not really sure at the moment what to use because all the people in my town taking steroids always just talk about nolvadex for pct and nothing else.. I have read and done some research online but not enough to understand whats needed in pct.. I'M NOT GOING TO START THE CYCLE until i know what i need and i have it.

Look bro, you’re not going to like this answer, but you’re a million miles away from using steroids... come on man, you’re 18! Do you have any idea of how much damage you can cause to your endocrine system? Your body is still under development.. you risk causing life long damage.... and on top of that, you need to do a lot more research...

If you want to do things the right way, focus on your diet and training. Maybe try a few supplements like Whey, BCAAs and Creatine... train hard and eat well for a few years and in 2-3 years you can start with a sarms stack... trust me, you don’t want to ruin your life at 18

Im deff going to do more research on the topic untill im 110% sure whats going on.. Im not in a rush,so thanks for the help..😎👌

Age=18
Lenght=1.76m
Have run a previous cycle= just plain simple winstol cycle
Weight=76kg
Have trainde for 3years
Goals=90kg eventually
I do use supplement, as much as possble, no allergies im aware of.

Im looking to run 200mg of test a week( read a bit online and it seems a reasonable amount) alongside it im going to run anavar 40mg a day.. Going to run the cycle for 8weeks.. And when it comes to pct im not really sure at the moment what to use because all the people in my town taking steroids always just talk about nolvadex for pct and nothing else.. I have read and done some research online but not enough to understand whats needed in pct.. I'M NOT GOING TO START THE CYCLE until i know what i need and i have it.

I'm not sure what you're thinking, but you have absolutely no business taking steroids at your age. There are issues with your devloping endocrine system that you don't want to go messing with, as this can cause long term complications for you that are irreversible. We cannot and will not advise steroid use to anyone underage here.

Im deff going to do more research on the topic untill im 110% sure whats going on.. Im not in a rush,so thanks for the help..
dude, you are about 10 years away from using steroids so just drop that shit from your head immediately... live your life, enjoy it, because coming years are the best of your life and you are going to completely fuck them up

Top Bottom