napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What to take to help with lower back pain

Stunacw

I have been working out for the past 2 months. A mixture of lifting weights and doing insanity max 30 videos. Last weekend out of no where my lower back started to hurt me and within 2 days I could barely walk. I went to my chiropractor and have been resting. I'm doing good now and will start working out this weekend. I want to take a steroid to help strengthen my lower back so I can continue working out. Any suggestions on which one I should take. Thanks!

Anabolic Steroids are not the answer bro- Sorry. First off you need to know if the pain is a result of muscular or skeletal injury. Then from there seek the appropriate medical treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been working out for the past 2 months. A mixture of lifting weights and doing insanity max 30 videos. Last weekend out of no where my lower back started to hurt me and within 2 days I could barely walk. I went to my chiropractor and have been resting. I'm doing good now and will start working out this weekend. I want to take a steroid to help strengthen my lower back so I can continue working out. Any suggestions on which one I should take. Thanks!
You are wanting to use steroids for the wrong reasons bud. They don't work that way. Make sure you do the right steps for recovery to not make,your condition worse. If you are looking for something to help with real healing benefits, get some MK-2866 from www.pureessencesarms.com and run it at 25mg per day to help recovery and repair as well as promoting lean muscle mass and strength

You need to invest in continued chrio visits and possibly physical therapy. I cant trouble shoot this or recomend anything further here. Sorry man. Just too serious of an issue.

I have to agree with NY here. 2 months into working out is not anywhere remotely close to a threshold to consider steroids. Sounds more like you have some major form issues. What exercises are you doing? And here is a hard part that took me a long time, well over a year, to figure out. Leave the ego at the door. If you fine 135lbs hard and you see someone tossing 225, do NOT be the fool to try to go beyond your limits and show off. Especially as a lifting noob.
I started that way and wasted a year and a half. Then I dropped ALL of my lifts to 45 lbs and went up each workout. In three months I was stronger than I had been being a douche for a year and half.

Look lower back pain to me is a classic sign that you are trying to get on form. When I go from a period where I was not really on form and I start down the road to getting my body to be on form I will often go through a week or so of lower back pain. Just do what you can - push through - focus on core strength. You don't need to take anything just stay mobile, keep moving, work your core and eventually your body will start to reach what I call form. Now if you have some serious chronic back pain then go the doctor. Most of the time though throwing out your back or just lower back pain can easily persist for a week to up to three weeks.

If you do bent barbell rows the least bit wrong you can hurt your back.You have to bends your knees a bit. If you need steroids then NO to the anabolic ones, but maybe yes to the corticos.You may well need prednisone. The single best cortico is called Decadron. You inject it in the delts. See if you can get it from a doc. I always have it on hand and have never injected more than 1 time.
There are numerous things we do in the gym that can hurt your back. BE CAREFULL. You can get on Amazon and get a tens (T.E.N.S.) unit by Omron...about 30$. Works miracles. Also of the anti imflammatories use Motrin...ibuprofen...not Alleve, not Tylenol, not asprin. Those rub on your skin thing are BS and appease the mind ..not the area, so save your money on icy hot or icy hot patches. Get some dear one to rub the area by pushing hard. Good luck lil bro

yeah i wouldnt worry about AAS. that is not going to help your back pain. i have an old back injury from EGO lifting during my younger years that I rehabilitated by doing deadlifts. i had to use 135 lbs for deadlifts because my back was so bad. and even that would hurt it sometimes. i also played 2-3 games of Basketball once and the next day my lower back hurt so bad i could barely move or get out of bed. BUT since then i have worked on strengthening my lower back and core. i am guessing you have a weak lower back. do you do a lot of sitting? bad posture makes it worse.

keep your abs and spinal erectors strong. work on Deadlifts with very light weight to get Blood in there and keep muscles tight and strong. i worked my way up to repping 225 no back pain. then i worked up to repping 315 no back pain. now i am trying to get to 405 with no back pain. it is easy for me to tell when it is quitting time because my lower back gets really fatigued. and when your muscles fatigue, that = injuries because you lose tightness and form.

To All who have replied, thank you for all of your responses. I just want to clarify one thing. I haven't been working out for only 2 months. I'm 33 years old and I have been working out on and off since I was 14 years old. I used to lift heavy and hard in my early 20's which most likely was not a good idea since I now have a bone spur in my right shoulder because of it. I stopped working out for about 3 years after having 2 kids. Which was a huge mistake, really let myself go! For the past 2 years, I have been exercising again. I took the summer off because it's the summer and it always happens to me vacations, going to the beach etc. I need to learn to keep it up in the summer and NOT stop. But anyways, I started exercising again for the last 2 months and then the back pain hit me. I believe it is from the insanity work outs since they have you jumping around and I'm not used to that. What I plan on doing is resting for the rest of the week and keep taking Motrin. I will start again this weekend and I will work on strengthening my lower back and abs. I'll start with walking on an incline instead of jogging and ease my way to running again like I was. Lift weights and not to heavy. I'm going to buy Ostarine from pureessence and do a 6 week cycle. I took ostarine last year in the winter and I LOVED IT!!

To All who have replied, thank you for all of your responses. I just want to clarify one thing. I haven't been working out for only 2 months. I'm 33 years old and I have been working out on and off since I was 14 years old. I used to lift heavy and hard in my early 20's which most likely was not a good idea since I now have a bone spur in my right shoulder because of it. I stopped working out for about 3 years after having 2 kids. Which was a huge mistake, really let myself go! For the past 2 years, I have been exercising again. I took the summer off because it's the summer and it always happens to me vacations, going to the beach etc. I need to learn to keep it up in the summer and NOT stop. But anyways, I started exercising again for the last 2 months and then the back pain hit me. I believe it is from the insanity work outs since they have you jumping around and I'm not used to that. What I plan on doing is resting for the rest of the week and keep taking Motrin. I will start again this weekend and I will work on strengthening my lower back and abs. I'll start with walking on an incline instead of jogging and ease my way to running again like I was. Lift weights and not to heavy. I'm going to buy Ostarine from pureessence and do a 6 week cycle. I took ostarine last year in the winter and I LOVED IT!!

Its part of the process bro, its going to hurt before it feels better. Unless you have serious back issues like i have, it will become better as you strengthen.

you want to get an mri, if it dont go away. you could have herniated disks.I have this problem and its ongoing .It sucks

you want to get an mri, if it dont go away. you could have herniated disks.I have this problem and its ongoing .It sucks

It definitely does, i have 2 diminished discs and 6 protrusions and herniations in my lower back and a few in my neck after a fucked up motorcycle accident. Not much can be done for this, i can say exercise most certainly does help for me personally as it strengthens the surrounding muscle which helps supports the spine. Some days are worse than others, i have not so bad days and then i have terrible days. Even after surgery

I have been in and out of seeing the chiropractor for the past 18 years due to a genetic issue I have with my back, so I feel your pain. Just make sure you take care of it

OP: Lower back problems are no joke. Anabolic steroids are not the answer at all. If I were you I'd focus on light stretching of your lower spine and core strengthening movements. Possibly a yoga class for a month or two. Speeding back without proper time to adequately heal will only lead to more problems.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ebe_6v2YXA

I have a deteriorating disc..sucks

Ya bro, there's really nothing you can do about it. But realize that it is very common as people age, alot of people have that issue from either injuires or even just sitting alot at the computer. Keep training and keep your core strong helps alot

I've been suffering from lower back pain for the past seven or eight years. The only thing that helps is ibuprofen and a heating pad. Your doctor may prescribe you something like flexerall (sp) which is good to take at night or if you can handle that without passing out; a quarter of a pill during the day with ibuprofen.

Best advice given , I enjoy the quality and honesty of our brothers, AAS are not the quick fix like every novice thinks. I have lower back pain from 2 bulging discs , my docs gave me pain medication which got me hooked and I ended up losing everything. ......pain pills are toxic to the world, they are truly evil. I've been off them for 6 years or more , all I take is Tylenol in small amounts and ibuprofen. Flexeril and Mobic with help, but they are only a high performance ibuprofen. Rest up, get your form right and stay away from anything that may aggravate the pain. I think you need an MRI to see if you have damage discs. Just my 2 cents.

Saw the doc today bout my deteriorating disc..got to talking about the gym n workouts...he said to make sure to breathe when lifting n not hold Ur breath when lifting especially on heavy lifts. He says it's the absolute worse thing u can do...thought I'd share

Top Bottom