napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What should you test for in Blod work before ,whithin and after cycle ?

I got no clues what test for and im still waiting on guidance :)

You want to test for total test, free test, LH, FSH, and estradiol. Those numbers are important before the cycle as a baseline, and after pct is complete to insure you have made a successful recovery.

The only time I'd recommend bloodwork on cycle is if you were trying to test legitimacy of gear. Otherwise I don't see much point in it

The only time I'd recommend bloodwork on cycle is if you were trying to test legitimacy of gear. Otherwise I don't see much point in it

Unless you're like me and keep crashing estradiol trying to get AI dialed in, lmao. RR is spot on tho, pre cycle blood work is of utmost importance!

Unless you're like me and keep crashing estradiol trying to get AI dialed in, lmao. RR is spot on tho, pre cycle blood work is of utmost importance!

Good point. That's another time you might want to run bloods on cycle, if you are having to get your estrogen levels dialed in right with the right AI dose

how about tst in the middle of a cycle to test aromatizaiaton rate to know if the AI is low or not ?
whata bout testing for red blood cells , prolactin ,cortisol and some vitamins ?
thx for responding dude !

how about tst in the middle of a cycle to test aromatizaiaton rate to know if the AI is low or not ?
whata bout testing for red blood cells , prolactin ,cortisol and some vitamins ?
thx for responding dude !

If you want to test health markers that's a whole different thing but yes it's a good idea to monitor RBC, lipids, liver enzymes, hematocrit, etc

As said in earlier post, you can check estradiol on cycle. Thats perfectly fine to do

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Top Bottom