napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What should be My First BULK cycle

ramaklen

I'm 22 year old
5'7" height
130 pounds
I used a dbol only cycle before ...which reduces my sex drive but i recovered from that
If i want to use test+deca then what should be the dosage?
I have to inject both the oil on same day and same muscle?
How longer should i run this this cycle?
What else should i take ..like liver support, kidney support and what others ?

1-52 400g+ brown rice, oats etc. ed
1-52 enough protein and good oils ed
1-52 enough vitamins, minerals and veggies ed
1-52 lifting 5days a week and cardio e3d

Your too young and too damn tiny! 130 lbs?!
Advice is train naturally for a few more years. And stack up on some whey protein. Meat and chicken

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

bro, you have lost it, seriously... not only are you FAR too young to be using steroids but you are way too undersized.. i mean, are you on a mission to ruin your life? you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 30-40 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

please stop the nonsense man and learn how to properly eat or NOTHING you use will make any difference whatsoever... post up your normal diet so i can actually help you in the right way

bro, you have lost it, seriously... not only are you FAR too young to be using steroids but you are way too undersized.. i mean, are you on a mission to ruin your life? you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 30-40 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

please stop the nonsense man and learn how to properly eat or NOTHING you use will make any difference whatsoever... post up your normal diet so i can actually help you in the right way
Sure Sir ,
I eat food 2 times
2 times oats
12 eggs

And suggest me how to train...one day one muscle or two muscle in a day...
After how much time i should change my workout routine?

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

2 times a day? Try 5-6....
Those meals aren't very balanced
and it depends what are your goals? If you want to strength train jump on a powerlifting program, if you want to bodybuild do that.
I prefer programs that are specific about progressive overload and weight percentages, but that's just me.
Judging by what you've said so far, please don't try steroids again, not for many years. You can still make some amazing gains at 22 with proper effort!
rickrock has a great post on diet if you look for it

Last edited:
1-52 400g+ brown rice, oats etc. ed
1-52 enough protein and good oils ed
1-52 enough vitamins, minerals and veggies ed
1-52 lifting 5days a week and cardio e3d

Fucking classic.

But true as shit. ^^^^ Do that x 6-8 years and come back and ask again.

Good God man. Your diet is a disaster and it's no wonder you are so small. You need a good properly set up diet and right now you are far from it.

Please check out my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of this forum for help in that area

Good God man. Your diet is a disaster and it's no wonder you are so small. You need a good properly set up diet and right now you are far from it.

Please check out my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of this forum for help in that area
yes, PLEASE check the threads given to you... how on earth do you even survive????

Top Bottom