napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What should i expect from first cycle

giogava

I will start a gw and s4 cycle for 8 weeks, running gw at 20 mg daily and s4 50mg daily to lose fat and increase performance, I have done alot of research about the side effects and pct for these sarms, but I haven't found anything about the results that somebody got from them. What should I expect from this cycle? And since s4 preserves muscle, can I have a deficit larger than 500 calories a day to lose fat faster?

I will start a gw and s4 cycle for 8 weeks, running gw at 20 mg daily and s4 50mg daily to lose fat and increase performance, I have done alot of research about the side effects and pct for these sarms, but I haven't found anything about the results that somebody got from them. What should I expect from this cycle? And since s4 preserves muscle, can I have a deficit larger than 500 calories a day to lose fat faster?
No body can tell u that. Everyone will get varying results. We dont know how intensely u train,your diet etc,have u fot legit sarms?lots of factors.
S4 is known to increase stength and help with hardening (tighten) the muscles and vascality if your bodyfat levels are within range.
GW defiantly helps with fat loss (if u in a deficit) muscle preservation,endurance,vo2 max. Ive ran GW for 16 weeks before and loved it. I plan to run S4 as a cutting cycle in a few weeks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I’m about 9-10 weeks in my first GW & s4 stack, my log is on here. I’ve dropped 9kg in weight, performance wise with the GW is great & my strength levels have decreased ever so slightly on some lifts but on others they have gone up, my numbers are classed as elite level powerlifting numbers though so I’m extremely happy with the strength levels I’ve kept & considering I’ve cut a lot in those 9-10 weeks I’m very pleased with the results

you should be running gw and s4 for 12 weeks. if youre going to run it then run it correctly man. no one can tell you what to expect, its all up to you and what you put in

I wouldnt recommend increasing your defecit. Keep it at 500. If you want a bigger defecit increase cardio.

There is a lot of factors that play into results, and no way to give a good answer

lean muscle gain, muscle hardening, vascularity, endurance, benefits in blood pressure, cholesterol and metabolism, strength...

this is how to PROPERLY run the cycle...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom