napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What should I do?

Thefederal

Dylan, I wanted to ask you...

What should I do? I have been doing a lot of stuff involving things for awhile now and I'm wondering what I should do now. Thanks.

Dylan, I wanted to ask you...

What should I do? I have been doing a lot of stuff involving things for awhile now and I'm wondering what I should do now. Thanks.

Bro you're too young to do things. Next thing you're gonna wanna do is stuff. That can get you hurt.

But I have a friend that told me it was good to start with things and eventually work my way up to stuff. I'm gonna do stuff. Don't bother trying to talk me out of it. I just wanna know the best way to safely do stuff without messing my stuff up

505b9b8a29464535f6ab3410a7989d22.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You guys don't have to bite my head off. I didn't ask for your opinion.. just some guidance. And that's really gross. I wouldn't marry my cousin. She's a bitch and I have bigger tits than her now, after my last cycle.

how many Milileter of Cypionate fir first cycle ?
and I cant get SARMS where I am from , Im I doomed :) ?

Seriously, are you planning to do Things, Stuff and Everything? Or are you saying your going to do Stuff,and just some things..it will make a big difference in your Post cycle needs of THINGSTUFFS.
Knowing if you are between the ages of 22 and 74 will be helpful and if your ever lifted a weight other than your ass from the couch before could be beneficial.
Good luck Bruv, I know this is a difficult time.

I did some stuff once, tried some things and now I have other things and can't sleep with my cousins and he's mad at me now because I was supposed to pin his glutes with my gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom