napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What is a Sensible Daily Oral Primo Dose?

ComstockZero

I could google it but I know a lot of folks here have practical experience with Primo. What's the range?

Any issue with Primo/Tren cycles? I know these are open ended, just fact finding. Thanks!

get brother... now i KNOW your a smart dude because ive read a lot of your posts so respect for that but for the life of me, why would you want to waste your money on oral primo? im the biggest primo snob on the planet and i wouldnt even touch it... get the injectable or just run something else brother, TRUST ME...

also, i have ran primo with tren SEVERAL times and the only issue is that is fucking awesome!

get brother... now i KNOW your a smart dude because ive read a lot of your posts so respect for that but for the life of me, why would you want to waste your money on oral primo? im the biggest primo snob on the planet and i wouldnt even touch it... get the injectable or just run something else brother, TRUST ME...

Oh ok. I'm coming from a place of total ignorance here - I know you love Primo that's why I asked here! :D I did not even know it CAME oral. What's the issue with the oral? Toxic? Doesn't absorb?

I personally would run oil... I carry Primo Ace but I’ve never ran it personally.

I’m running 600mg of primo and loving it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oral Primo is real popular with the ladies. Pharma Lady sells a lot of it. I would not recommend it for men.

Oh ok. I'm coming from a place of total ignorance here - I know you love Primo that's why I asked here! :D I did not even know it CAME oral. What's the issue with the oral? Toxic? Doesn't absorb?
It's just not near as effective as the injectible. No comparison whatsoever

its not the toxicity its how effective or NOT EFFECTIVE it is... i wont let you waste your money like that bro... the injectable is literally my favorite steroid but if you gave me the oral version free, i would just give it right back...

Top Bottom