napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What sarms to use for fat loss

tartort

Hello im in my 20's I'm currently on a tight diet and have been losing a good amount of pounds. What sarms would you recommend to use looking to enhance the weight loss process but still keep my muscle and cut up. Thanks for any advice I love the YouTube videos

Gw and sr9009 would be the go to I'm currently on a 3 month cycle which is the minimum and it's incredible extreme fat loss considering your diet and training are both in check

Hello im in my 20's I'm currently on a tight diet and have been losing a good amount of pounds. What sarms would you recommend to use looking to enhance the weight loss process but still keep my muscle and cut up. Thanks for any advice I love the YouTube videos

I'd go with this stack from www.sarmsx.com bud. It's perfect for cutting and retaining and building lean muscle tissue

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

I'm running GW...S4....SR9009, 2866 at the moment. Definitely noticeable fat loss....and muscle sparing. SarmsX only.

Top Bottom