napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What SARMS to get

joshbemis19

Hey guys my goal in using SARMS is to put on weight. I also don?t want to get bloated or fat when I gain weight though. I am trying to decide whether to use mk-677, Ligandrol, or Ostarine. If you guys have any advice on which one would be best, or which two would be the best combo for gaining mass but not getting fat that would be much appreciated. I know Ligandrol would be the best for putting on mass, but I?m worried about losing all my gains in water weight once I get off of it. I heard that my-677 also makes you hold a lot of water that will be lost after stopping your cycle. I am 19 years old, 6?1? 170lbs and 7.6% body fat

I mean mk677 you should run for 6 months.

LGD I personally don?t put on a bunch of water weight so not sure where that came from?

Honestly at your age and size I?d focus on putting money into a trainer or good food and gain weight that way. At your size you have so much natural growth to do.

If you do go the sarms route I would recommend sarmsforsale so you know your sarms are legit.

theres no water whatsoever with lgd however what i would do being your so young is go with mk2866 and s4 or rad140... thats going to be your best bet... get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

they have the best quality you can find

I agree completely. For the past couple months I?ve been training really hard and eating over 3,000 calories a day. And even with a calorie surplus and training hard and properly, I?m still struggling to gain any weight. I gained about 6 pounds in the first two months, but have now been sitting at 170 for the past 4 months. I guess I?m just frustrated that I can?t gain any more. And I was looking into sarm?s. Any other ideas for putting on mass naturally?

I agree completely. For the past couple months I?ve been training really hard and eating over 3,000 calories a day. And even with a calorie surplus and training hard and properly, I?m still struggling to gain any weight. I gained about 6 pounds in the first two months, but have now been sitting at 170 for the past 4 months. I guess I?m just frustrated that I can?t gain any more. And I was looking into sarm?s. Any other ideas for putting on mass naturally?

lgd is best for size... you could stack lgd and mk677 for now

At your age I recommend only non hormonal SARMS. MK-677 will be ok a little bit of water at your age won't hurt especially at your bf%.

Will I see any muscle mass gains from mk-677 at all. I?m aware that it increases your appetite a crazy amount so I will obliviously be taking in more calories, which will allow me to build more muscle. But will mk-677 itself help me with muscle gains or is it just the increased calories that will help with muscle growth?

Mk677 is an hgh secretagogue so you would get similar benefits to hgh. It?s not the same but it?s a great option if you do not want to inject hgh.

Will I see any muscle mass gains from mk-677 at all. I?m aware that it increases your appetite a crazy amount so I will obliviously be taking in more calories, which will allow me to build more muscle. But will mk-677 itself help me with muscle gains or is it just the increased calories that will help with muscle growth?
yes, it absolutely will help build muscle... now, it wont be as strong in comparison to say lgd or yk11 so if you want a lot of size, you would want to look at those first... mk677 will definitely help though, yes...

Great. I was very tempted to take lgd but I didn?t want to deal with a PCT and stuff like that only being 19. I just wanted something to help boost my gains a little more without having any downsides or having to spend more money on a PCT (this corona bullshit has cut my income in half). Any estimate on how much I could possibly gain with mk-677? Am I looking at something small, between 3-5 lbs or possibly a little more? And how much will be lost in water weight after my cycle? I plan to cycle for 12 weeks. Is that adequate?
Thanks by the way. I?m knew to this stuff. I?ve only ever taken creatine and whey

i dont do the psychic questions bro... i have no clue what you will or will not gain not does any other human... 677 needs to be ran a minimum of 6 months... the non suppressive sarms are gw501516, sr9009 and mk677...

No one really knows how much you will gain or keep because the biggest factor is your diet and training. In any cycle, you can make some gains and then lose a ton because you dont stick to your diet and training plan. Or you just let the intensity slip.

i can always tell you what each product is CAPABLE of doing but to ask me what you will get is just not possible... i dont like to do that because everyone is different on how they handle diet and training etc... could you gain 3-5 lbs of muscle... of course... yes... that depends on you being consistent and disciplined as well with diet and training...

If you arent gaining at your current diet, it's time to bump up those calories more

Top Bottom