napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's Your Vice?

October

Been feeling guilty about it lately, but I just can't help myself. I guess it's how I'm wired. I just really enjoy plugging in a fat lip of Copenhagen. I know it's bad, really unhealthy. I just fucking love a dip of tobacco. I eat a fat steak just off the bbq with a fat potato parked right next to its ass. Little salad on the side that wifey makes. Sometimes some corn on the cob with butter and salt, or beans with homemade salsa. Then it happens...the tin comes out and I plug in a fat lip of cope. I can't explain how great I feel. It's like a serious high. I know you guys can hear the fucking banjos playing in the background and see the pit bulls frolicking around my yard. LMAO

I eat as I please. I've got nothing to prove to anyone that'd require me to try to be leaner. I understand some want to look that way and respect it, I however am content being a big guy that catches compliments on his appearance without making the sacrifices necessary to have a six pack readily on display. Stomach is flat and hard, check. Muscles big and hard, check. My vice is liking myself and my lifestyle too much to sacrifice a tasty, yet conscious meal and a Coke-a-Cola. If that's a vice at all considering how I look when compared to other guys that workout at my age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cigarettes it's about the only vice I got left. I gave up drinking and stopped smoking pot. So that's about it. Well that and Carne as ada fries lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I vape and eat WTF I on weekends. I'm not interested in being single digit bodyfat. Low/mid teens is fine

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I vape and eat WTF I on weekends. I'm not interested in being single digit bodyfat. Low/mid teens is fine

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Boom! Why do all this hard work and not enjoy the spoils even if only on weekends bro.

vcIgaHE.jpg

GROdk7i.jpg

EcCCyaC.jpg

1eWbhP2.jpg

Damn , Monty are in the ice cream aisle again. Mine is licorice & cashews. Just can't stop until the bag or can is empty, with diet pepsi of course!!!! And cashews the salt & pepper kind, talk about waking those taste buds!!!!

Damn , Monty are in the ice cream aisle again. Mine is licorice & cashews. Just can't stop until the bag or can is empty, with diet pepsi of course!!!! And cashews the salt & pepper kind, talk about waking those taste buds!!!!

I know it has been bad….I need to snap out of it….thing is I gave up 3 really bad vices I have to live life….LOL

Black and Mild cigars love puffing on em when I'm fishing or sitting in traffic to and from work, food wise... Pizza and Brownies.

Some bomb ass sativa, Jiff natural PB, Italo's pizza although I haven't had in in 2 months I think about it once a day :(
I also like to push things to the limits...a very bad vice sometimes!!!

Pizza and potato chips, I sit down and before I know it the bag of lays is empty lol.

Top Bottom