napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's your go to meal?

C

cbbram00

This is my "go to" meal right now and I can give some credit to the results I'm starting to see...

6oz Salmon, 1 cup cous cous /quinoa, 1/2 cup chick peas, zucchini, and onions...

131cb33e1591ccc674e4565579f59e82.jpg

Pharma Lady Rep

I don't think I have a pic of it but I do steamed or boiled cabbage w kale, 3 turkey meatballs and a ladle of black beans, pretty much standard meal 2 or 3 times a day then of course other shit in between grapefruit, steel oat w chopped walnuts, greek yogurt with granola blah blah blah but I have been making about 80 meatballs per weekend for quick easy to pack meals for me and my wife. pork tenderloin, a few porterhouses, and some chicken breasts as well

Last edited:
I don't think I have a pic of it but I do steamed or boiled cabbage, 3 turkey meatballs and a ladle of black beans, pretty much standard meal 2 or 3 times a day then of course other shit in between grapefruit, steel oat w chopped walnuts, greek yogurt with granola blah blah blah but I have been making about 80 meatballs per weekend for quick easy to pack meals for me and my wife. pork tenderloin, a few porterhouses, and some chicken breasts as well
Cool... I'm kinda looking for new ideas for meals and sharing mine.

Pharma Lady Rep

No pics but
I like 50grams white rice, 150 grams steamed broccoli, and 150-200 grams of buffalo chicken grilled chicken thighs.
I keep about 5 chicken thighs vacuum sealed in the freezer after grilling so it's really easy to throw this together.

ya well I take the ground turkey usually 93% fat free mix kosher salt pepper minced garlic some bread crumbs and diced onions with a few eggs mix it together make 1 oz meatballs fry them in olive oil for about 1-2 minutes per side and they are delish

No pics but
I like 50grams white rice, 150 grams steamed broccoli, and 150-200 grams of buffalo chicken grilled chicken thighs.
I keep about 5 chicken thighs vacuum sealed in the freezer after grilling so it's really easy to throw this together.
I used to eat chicken thighs then I switched to breasts... It's hard to go back because the thighs seem greasy to me now... But they definitely have more flavor.

Pharma Lady Rep

ya well I take the ground turkey usually 93% fat free mix kosher salt pepper minced garlic some bread crumbs and diced onions with a few eggs mix it together make 1 oz meatballs fry them in olive oil for about 1-2 minutes per side and they are delish
Thx for sharing!

Pharma Lady Rep

These are my two fav's, very quick and easy to make plus delicious.

698e969517bb4b036a549787bea41a12.jpg

Sliced steak, Asparagus, mushrooms, over white rice. In my own special sauce.

5f3ee0983732ed7de43595338356902f.jpg

Dirty rice, made with lean sirloin ground beef, brown rice, peppers and either onions or jalapeño, seasoned with crushed red pepper heated in olive or coconut oil. Sometimes I throw some chopped pineapple into the crushed red peppers and coconut oil and fry it on low for a flavourful kick. It is to die for.

You can make this stuff in an iron skillet, but i usually use a wok.

No Pic (you don't want to see it anyway LOL)

1/2 cup non fat cottage cheese
2 packets tuna
cucumbers and cherry tomatoes
2 tsp Carolina barbecue sauce
a few dashes hot sauce.

Cal 248
Protein 48
fat 2g
carb 6g

I freaking love this one!!!!

No Pic (you don't want to see it anyway LOL)

1/2 cup non fat cottage cheese
2 packets tuna
cucumbers and cherry tomatoes
2 tsp Carolina barbecue sauce
a few dashes hot sauce.

Cal 248
Protein 48
fat 2g
carb 6g

I freaking love this one!!!!
A little unusual but definitely packs some SERIOUS protein... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep

These are my two fav's, very quick and easy to make plus delicious.

698e969517bb4b036a549787bea41a12.jpg

Sliced steak, Asparagus, mushrooms, over white rice. In my own special sauce.

5f3ee0983732ed7de43595338356902f.jpg

Dirty rice, made with lean sirloin ground beef, brown rice, peppers and either onions or jalapeño, seasoned with crushed red pepper heated in olive or coconut oil. Sometimes I throw some chopped pineapple into the crushed red peppers and coconut oil and fry it on low for a flavourful kick. It is to die for.

You can make this stuff in an iron skillet, but i usually use a wok.
I'm definitely liking these!

Pharma Lady Rep

Oops that pic was actually white rice I think, but I normally only make it with brown rice cause it tastes better.

Oops that pic was actually white rice I think, but I normally only make it with brown rice cause it tastes better.
I like both but I tend to eat white rice more often...

Pharma Lady Rep

12 ounces of boiled skinless boneless chicken breast with red hot buffalo wing sauce(no calories) and about 8-10 cups of shredded lettuce with pepper and balsamic reduction. THat is my lunch every day and I actually look forward to it.

One of my go-to "treat" type meals is a variation of protein oats. It's usually: 80g oats, 2 scoops protein powder, 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, and 2tbslp natural peanut butter. Sometimes I add dark chocolate if my macros allow for it :).

Ummmm... a big ass'd steak, cup of brown rice.
Tuna w/ white rice plain.
Oatmeal 2 cups, some berries, 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 4 pieces of toast with peanut butter.

One of my go-to "treat" type meals is a variation of protein oats. It's usually: 80g oats, 2 scoops protein powder, 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder, and 2tbslp natural peanut butter. Sometimes I add dark chocolate if my macros allow for it :).
I've been thinking about adding protein powder to my oatmeal... Great idea! I've mixed peanut butter with it before. I eat oatmeal on the weekend when I'm home.

Pharma Lady Rep

Ummmm... a big ass'd steak, cup of brown rice.
Tuna w/ white rice plain.
Oatmeal 2 cups, some berries, 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 4 pieces of toast with peanut butter.
That's a lot of oatmeal 44!

Pharma Lady Rep

Top Bottom