napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's your favorite/least favorite muscle group to exercise?

bodean30

Which muscle groups do you guys like/hate to exercise the most?

For me it's probably triceps. I don't know why, but it's just really satisfying doing heavy tricep extensions. Of course chest would be a close second.

My least favorite is probably legs. Hamstrings to be specific. Hate having sore hammies.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

forearms used to be a fave when i was growing up. but now, Chest is definitely my favorite. specifically Heavy as Piss Incline Press.

i really dont hate training any body parts, but my quads are annoying right now because of some tendonosis (i think) so it bothers me training quads in my right knee

Chest... when I was younger I had the "little man complex" I wanted to show off only where I shinned. I was weakest on the chest routine, so it didn't get the required attention for a symmetrically sound physique. I looked pretty goofy with nice arms and the chest of a 10 year old LMAO. Now I'm much older and have no fucks to give, I embrace my weaknesses so I can turn them into my strengths. 2nd would be legs... played a lot of basketball and did track and field in HS and was prone to rolling my ankles at load. I was the fastest guy with the classiest limp. My favorite was my abs, now probably my biceps.

I like doing back probably more than anything. There's nothing better than some heavy as rows, weighted pull-ups, deadlifts, etc...

I love Biceps too as a close second

Quads are like a love/hate relationship for me, because I hate doing them simply because it's the hardest fucking thing in the world doing heavy ass full ROM quad exercises like squats. However, I love it when I'm done and have had a successful workout killing them

arms is my favorite then chest. legs is my least favorite..legs hurt the most and what i have been most gifted in with genetics, so im lucky in that area

Chest and arms is my favorite. Anything lower back related is off limits and on my foot too. Crushed right foot and back t8 & c3 neck damaged. So squats are light. No deadlifts, no shrugs, and be careful.

I'm with Rick on this one.....back all the way baby!. Legs a close second because of the feeling of accomplishment I get afterwards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Favorite is everything but abs, least favorite is kind of self explanatory haha. But honestly I enjoy training everything, I always like to push as hard as I possibly can on shoulder and back days however because I feel that is where I could improve the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i used to look biceps a lot when i was younger, i dont know what happened i just dont care too much for them anymore. i still train them hard but its just not the same. when i was younger i loved chest, bis, forearms. Now i love chest, calves, hams

Favourite is back without a doubt. I like the variety of exercises to hit all parts plus the ability to lift some heavy weight. For me, shoulders are my least favourite.mthis is simply because they are my weakest part.

Favourite is back without a doubt. I like the variety of exercises to hit all parts plus the ability to lift some heavy weight. For me, shoulders are my least favourite.mthis is simply because they are my weakest part.

back is nice too, some heavy as piss TBar rows always do the trick

I like doing back probably more than anything. There's nothing better than some heavy as rows, weighted pull-ups, deadlifts, etc...

Quads are like a love/hate relationship for me, because I hate doing them simply because it's the hardest fucking thing in the world doing heavy ass full ROM quad exercises like squats. However, I love it when I'm done and have had a successful workout killing them

yeah quads are super brutal but like you said, when you finish and your quads are pumped to the max you feel like a BEAST, quad pump is one of the best pumps

^ Yes. Back is my favorite. I love heavy deads, rows, etc.

I have to say though, Legs in general are my second favorite. I love the pain when it feels like my quads are going to rip after an intense set/stretch and I can barely stand or crawl.

This is pretty interesting hearing everyone's preference. It's so funny how similar or different we all are. Some people hate legs yet some of you love them.

Good stuff guys.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

how about exercises? Like I hate lunges but cleans rock ( me and lunges broke up actually for step ups instead)

Top Bottom