napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's up guys?

JayRazer

Some of you may remember me from Evo. I made a lot of good friends but life got a bit too hectic so I stopped modding over there. I went off the sites for the most part but one thing that bothered me was the n2bm. I went from hero to zero on a few sites just for saying I took some of their gear. It was like being a kid on the playground wearing shoes made by "pony" when everybody else had some flashy new nikes. No matter what I performed on the football field I was wearing pony shoes. Anyway, I am glad to see some sites here with some research chems as I'll be running a cycle very soon to repair my partially torn labrum. The doctors have been very quick to tell me that I need to go under the knife but I'm not particularly fond of that idea. The healing cycle I will be running will be the following:
BPC 157
TB500
Ghrp-2 and Mod GRF 1-29 (conjuctively in the a.m.)
2 ius of hgh in the p.m.

I have used purchase peptides in the past but now that I see there are a few sponsors listed who have the above, I'm going to wait a week and order from them instead.

Dylan and Rick are 2 of the guys in this industry that I have a lot of respect for and coming here and seeing these 2 guys and being part of their program is awesome. I am still super busy but my life will slow down considerably in August so I will be checking in nightly here and I'll see everybody around. Great to be on board with everybody and I look forward to interacting with everybody.

Cheers,

Razer.

JayRazer said:
Some of you may remember me from Evo. I made a lot of good friends but life got a bit too hectic so I stopped modding over there. I went off the sites for the most part but one thing that bothered me was the n2bm. I went from hero to zero on a few sites just for saying I took some of their gear. It was like being a kid on the playground wearing shoes made by "pony" when everybody else had some flashy new nikes. No matter what I performed on the football field I was wearing pony shoes. Anyway, I am glad to see some sites here with some research chems as I'll be running a cycle very soon to repair my partially torn labrum. The doctors have been very quick to tell me that I need to go under the knife but I'm not particularly fond of that idea. The healing cycle I will be running will be the following:
BPC 157
TB500
2 ius of hgh in the p.m.

I have used purchase peptides in the past but now that I see there are a few sponsors listed who have the above, I'm going to wait a week and order from them instead.

MY MAN... a true pleasure to be back with you again... Im thrilled you are here... One of my favorite contributors in the past except once again, a talent that never got to shine or be himself... THAT'S OVER NOW BROTHER... Now, you can be Jay Razer, the talent I know and saw first hand... Welcome brother... Great to have you here...

DylanGemelli said:
JayRazer said:
BPC 157
TB500
2 ius of hgh in the p.m.

MY MAN... a true pleasure to be back with you again... Im thrilled you are here... One of my favorite contributors in the past except once again, a talent that never got to shine or be himself... THAT'S OVER NOW BROTHER... Now, you can be Jay Razer, the talent I know and saw first hand... Welcome brother... Great to have you here...

Thanks a lot my brother, good to be on board. I can't say any of my efforts were ever thwarted over there but i was only part of the team for a few months. However, once I branched out I saw how bad the n2bm reputation was and I essentially stopped including them in my recommendations and ultimately lost interest. I felt like I was a salesman with that particular brand and could not get on board with them. Another HUGE problem I had was that we didn't have any sponsors with research peptides. In my opinion, some of the GF and HGH peptides are the biggest boons in our industry as of right now so I'm excited that I'll be able to include the peptides as that has always been a specialty of mine and a huge interest. There are so many things out there that nobody knows about which honestly makes it all the more alluring. But here I look forward in assisting you in keeping this clean and offering my knowledge as much as possible. Thanks again for bringing me on board and I'm pumped to see how much we grow. I feel like this is my board because I'm here at the inception.

JayRazer said:
DylanGemelli said:
JayRazer said:
BPC 157
TB500
2 ius of hgh in the p.m.

Thanks a lot my brother, good to be on board. I can't say any of my efforts were ever thwarted over there but i was only part of the team for a few months. However, once I branched out I saw how bad the n2bm reputation was and I essentially stopped including them in my recommendations and ultimately lost interest. I felt like I was a salesman with that particular brand and could not get on board with them. Another HUGE problem I had was that we didn't have any sponsors with research peptides. In my opinion, some of the GF and HGH peptides are the biggest boons in our industry as of right now so I'm excited that I'll be able to include the peptides as that has always been a specialty of mine and a huge interest. There are so many things out there that nobody knows about which honestly makes it all the more alluring. But here I look forward in assisting you in keeping this clean and offering my knowledge as much as possible. Thanks again for bringing me on board and I'm pumped to see how much we grow. I feel like this is my board because I'm here at the inception.

This is your new home... I need people like you who have well rounded knowledge... You could not speak about peptides etc. because it was not in THEIR best interest etc... Of course there needs to be sponsors to keep the board running but its up to them to provide the best and to understand there are others here doing the same... That's business and there is room for everyone who PUTS THE CUSTOMER FIRST... we only allow the best here and you never have to worry about pushing anything like that again, only what YOU recommend or had the best experience with and its up to everyone to decide... We just provide the best information that's in everyones best interest... You do you here... Truly great to have you back bro

DylanGemelli said:
JayRazer said:
DylanGemelli said:
JayRazer said:
BPC 157
TB500
2 ius of hgh in the p.m.

This is your new home... I need people like you who have well rounded knowledge... You could not speak about peptides etc. because it was not in THEIR best interest etc... Of course there needs to be sponsors to keep the board running but its up to them to provide the best and to understand there are others here doing the same... That's business and there is room for everyone who PUTS THE CUSTOMER FIRST... we only allow the best here and you never have to worry about pushing anything like that again, only what YOU recommend or had the best experience with and its up to everyone to decide... We just provide the best information that's in everyones best interest... You do you here... Truly great to have you back bro

Thanks a ton brother. Yeah I'm stoked to include it all and I agree when it comes to sponsors. You never want to force-monopolize because people always see through the bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JayRazer said:
BPC 157
TB500
2 ius of hgh in the p.m.

Dylan and Rick are 2 of the guys in this industry that I have a lot of respect for and coming here and seeing these 2 guys and being part of their program is awesome. I am still super busy but my life will slow down considerably in August so I will be checking in nightly here and I'll see everybody around. Great to be on board with everybody and I look forward to interacting with everybody.

Cheers,

Razer.

Whats up man?! Im super excited to see you come over here to adrenaline rush! As im sure you can tell already, this place is nothing short of awesome and it will only get better. Trust me on that. You are going to be a huge asset to the board and we are glad to have you to say the least!

RickRock said:
JayRazer said:
BPC 157
TB500
2 ius of hgh in the p.m.

Cheers,

Razer.

Whats up man?! Im super excited to see you come over here to adrenaline rush! As im sure you can tell already, this place is nothing short of awesome and it will only get better. Trust me on that. You are going to be a huge asset to the board and we are glad to have you to say the least!

Thanks brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom