napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's the secret? Acne making AAS almost not worth it

HammerDownTheNails

How not a single pro bodybuilder ever step on stage or photoshoots with zero acne?? I'm running 500mg test with aromasin and 600mg EQ and have the gnarliest cystic growth-like acne I've ever seen....ran doctor prescribed clindamycin capsules with an additional topical gel for 10 days with zero progress. Went back and was prescribed doxycycline capsules for 28 days along with more clindamycin gel and still, not even making a dent.

Of all the straight up AAS abusers you see on stage and all over IG, how the hell do none of them have bad acne?

What's the secret??

I understand everyone reacts differently to gear, but still - I can't understand how no one else seems to have it as bad as me....and off a little baby cycle compared to most

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Its about hormonal balance and genetics entirely. You cant change genetics but you can manipulate balance. What is your dosing schedule for your test and aromasin?

For me personally Test Prop no acne. Sustanon really bad... Deca worst acne ever. Tren hardly any considering the compound. Sometimes it takes trial and error.

everyone is different man... hormonal changes are different within each individual, not to mention some people are more prone to acne than others... everyone just responds differently bro

Its about hormonal balance and genetics entirely. You cant change genetics but you can manipulate balance. What is your dosing schedule for your test and aromasin?
250mg doses twice a week to give me the 500, and 12.5mg aromasin on each dose day...its test-e, not that you asked but just mentioning

250mg doses twice a week to give me the 500, and 12.5mg aromasin on each dose day...its test-e, not that you asked but just mentioning

That's part of the problem. Your E2 levels are fluctuating badly. You cant dose aromasin twice a week and expect stability. You are getting a big swing. Not only that, it's an inadequate dose for the amount of test you're using. It should be 12.5mg every other day

How not a single pro bodybuilder ever step on stage or photoshoots with zero acne?? I'm running 500mg test with aromasin and 600mg EQ and have the gnarliest cystic growth-like acne I've ever seen....ran doctor prescribed clindamycin capsules with an additional topical gel for 10 days with zero progress. Went back and was prescribed doxycycline capsules for 28 days along with more clindamycin gel and still, not even making a dent.

Of all the straight up AAS abusers you see on stage and all over IG, how the hell do none of them have bad acne?

What's the secret??

I understand everyone reacts differently to gear, but still - I can't understand how no one else seems to have it as bad as me....and off a little baby cycle compared to most

There are a multitude of factors that could contribute to this. The most obvious is e2 levels. High levels can cause acne. However low levels, and even highly fluctuating levels can cause acne too. It could be a compound you're running or the dosage you're running it at. Also it could simply just be genetics that are the cause.

Your best bet would be Accutane. It's really harsh, speaking as someone who was prescribed it in his teens. BUT it does work, and it works well.

That's part of the problem. Your E2 levels are fluctuating badly. You cant dose aromasin twice a week and expect stability. You are getting a big swing. Not only that, it's an inadequate dose for the amount of test you're using. It should be 12.5mg every other day
Oh I see. I thought you used the minimum effective dose to keep the gyno in check. I never considered keeping the levels steady. I'll start dosing the 12.5 EOD now and see how it goes

There are a multitude of factors that could contribute to this. The most obvious is e2 levels. High levels can cause acne. However low levels, and even highly fluctuating levels can cause acne too. It could be a compound you're running or the dosage you're running it at. Also it could simply just be genetics that are the cause.

Your best bet would be Accutane. It's really harsh, speaking as someone who was prescribed it in his teens. BUT it does work, and it works well.
I've heard its harsh, but in what ways? What would be the argument against it? And would it get rid of the acne permanently, or just a 1 time fix?

The only time I ever really break out, mostly on delts and upper back, is when my E2 is high. Acne is caused by high free testosterone that gets converted into DHT and estrogen. DHT & Estrogen cause the sebaceous glands to over produce oil and it’s typically downhill from there. I agree with Rick that dosing only on pin days may be the problem. At 300-350mg/wk of Test I only need Aromasin e4d. When I get to 500mg/wk I’m pretty close to eod. Everyone is different and only bloodwork will allow you to dial in your AI dose.

Accutane helped me back in my acne days, I had cystic acne really bad in my teens. I would not recommend using it on cycle of course, mine was long before steroids. First couple cycles I broke out very bad during pct, my third cycle not at all. Thinking my body is getting used to the hormonal imbalance. If I do break out on cycle which I hardly have, I upped my ai just barely and it went away in a couple days.

I've heard its harsh, but in what ways? What would be the argument against it? And would it get rid of the acne permanently, or just a 1 time fix?

Depends what dose you're taking. If you're up at 70mg of accutane per pill, by the sixth month your acne is non existent. That doesn't mean you'll need that high of a dose. It usually takes a good year. Your dermatologist would put you on a lower dose at the trail end of your treatment. It's harsh on your liver. You'll need to get blood work. Accutane can raise your cholesterol. It will also turn you into an emotional monster if you're prone to anxiety. I took it after a deca cycle. Had bad acne on my shoulders and neck. Your prolactin will cause acne if it's too high. I took it for three months and it cleared up. I have no acne at all now but have some scars that will eventually go away. Hope this was helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the secret??

I had this problem. Started getting a little acne at the end of my first test cycle thought it was nbd. Next cycle was test/deca which left me with horrible cystic acne. I wasnt going to wait 3 months to go thru the shit doctors prescribe until they would give me accutane so I got it thru other means and ran for 4 months. It kinda sucked but I did it in the winter months so nbd. Running tren now and no issues with acne so it was well worth it

Like Rick told you above it’s mostly genetic and your levels are way to up and down. You also should be ok too of cleaning your skin much more then you would not on cycle. I bring face cleaning wipes to the gym and rinse and wipe my face immediately after working out, I also rinse my face through out the the day if I feel it’s getting to oily or Iv been sweating, I wash my face mid day as well as upon waking and once again in my nightly shower. And I have absolutely 0 acne. I do not have a problem with acne really anyways tho. When I do get acne I will also rub the affected areas with rubbing alcohol and that clears it right up.

Oh I see. I thought you used the minimum effective dose to keep the gyno in check. I never considered keeping the levels steady. I'll start dosing the 12.5 EOD now and see how it goes

No bro, not at all. You run your aromasin correctly to keep estrogen levels in check and stabilized.....not gyno. Dosing it EOD can only help you, but you may be genetically prone so you may at least have it to some degree.

I don’t know why the hell it would make a difference but I switched from test e to test cyp mid cycle and my acne stopped immediately. Maybe the test e was just dirty gear cuz the cyp I am using is pharma and the e was from the web.

I don’t know why the hell it would make a difference but I switched from test e to test cyp mid cycle and my acne stopped immediately. Maybe the test e was just dirty gear cuz the cyp I am using is pharma and the e was from the web.
pretty sure you answered your own question there

Top Bottom