napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's safer than T3? Army wife/mom at a crossroad

zamerner

Hi Dylan

I just finished watching your video on YouTube about T3. I started working out early December with a trainer. I am in the gym 4 times a week, and I am burning 1600 calories a week. My meal plan is set for me to eat 1180 in calories a day. So far I have lost 5 pounds. My trainer did suggest that I could start taking T3 in addition to maintaining the above workout method. I’m a simple wife and mom, not a body builder, so I don’t know much about this world of fitness. I know you are not a fan of T3. Is there something safer that you could recommend?

The safest thing you can do is fire clown of a trainer.

No one with 1/8 of a brain would recommend T3 if you just started training in December unless he was a freaking moron or just trying to make money off of you.

i would never recommend t3 to you and i would love to know what sort of trainer you have that would recommend something like that especially to someone new to working out.... thats pretty damn wreckless to say the least... sarms would be a great option for you...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Why do you want to start taking something already? You’re clearly making progress as is? I say go as far your body will go naturally. Then maintain and try another natural drop before adding stuff into the mix.

Sarms are defnitely the best option for you. They are very safe and effctive for females

Here is a great stack that is very popular for females for strength, lean mass, fat loss, and endurance

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks,then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

i can tell you this... this "trainer" is not someone you should be around whatsoever... to advise you that period but especially only after training a few months is just reckless and shows a complete lack of care

What are your full stats? I'm sure you could still accomplish your goals without dropping your calories that low. 1180 calories is ridiculous unless you're a woman.

What are your full stats? I'm sure you could still accomplish your goals without dropping your calories that low. 1180 calories is ridiculous unless you're a woman.

She is a woman.

Top Bottom