napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's best?

Sweetjones

Ok so I have a hard time doin deadlifts from an atv accident. Can't really do much weight. The full extension hurts my lower back bad. What do you guys think about rack pulls to help build up strength. Thinking about incorporating these into my back day since it's not a full extension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so I have a hard time doin deadlifts from an atv accident. Can't really do much weight. The full extension hurts my lower back bad. What do you guys think about rack pulls to help build up strength. Thinking about incorporating these into my back day since it's not a full extension.

Rack pulls are awesome bro. I've been battling my back issues for almost 20 years and rack pulls are a good variation that emphasizes the back without putting as much strain from the full movement at floor level. Go for it bro. They are great

Although you use huge weights with this exercise the bar is very close to your centre of gravity which keeps your back in a much safer position.

Watch how much weight you use with rack pulls. I used to do these when I had a gym with a power rack and loved them but I did hurt my back once by doing too much weight and getting out of proper alignment. So keep it light OP....especially if you're trying to build strength from after your accident

Watch how much weight you use with rack pulls. I used to do these when I had a gym with a power rack and loved them but I did hurt my back once by doing too much weight and getting out of proper alignment. So keep it light OP....especially if you're trying to build strength from after your accident

Appreciate the heads up!

Top Bottom