napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What Are The Red Flags You Have Fake Anavar?

I tested one of my batches that I bought of Anavar because I saw a guy on Youtube say that most of the Anavar on the undergroound market is actually Winstrol. My batch turned out to be Winstrol.

The guy made a few points:

1-You don't need more than 10mg of Anavar to get results and "back in the day" a tab of anavar was only 2.5mg. Now they sell 25mg and 50mg.
2-A cycle of real anavar is over $700.00 because it's so expensive to produce and the stuff on the underground market is much cheaper.

Now, I know that one test is not a good reason to make the claim that everything on the market is fake but what about the points this guy made above?

I wouldn't say a legit cycle of Anavar is $700 by any means for a cycle. I have read lots about people getting Winny however. Id be more concerned with finding a trustworthy source.

Far less, Far Far less..

If you can cap or make tabs you could also just buy Raws which is the way I choose to. But I also have tabs that don't nearly cost that much.

joebrooklyn said:
Im new to this site and Im not sure what goes but would anyone be willing to help me out?

It's all about finding a LEGIT and reputable source. I wouldn't order anything, let alone Anavar from just anywhere. We have great sponsors on this board, one of them being Biotech Labs. I can get you a price list and discount for them. Check your PMs ;)

And welcome to Adrenaline Rush!

Hi,

FYI, I am on TRT and get 50mg Anavar capsules prescribed. 60 of them from Wells Pharmacy run me $960 which is insane lol..I am going to hit up Bio tech next time

Real var is not cheap. Finding a legit source is easy. Finding a shitty source is even easier. Know who you are buying from.

Re: RE: Re: What Are The Red Flags You Have Fake Anavar?

palladium said:
Hi,

FYI, I am on TRT and get 50mg Anavar capsules prescribed. 60 of them from Wells Pharmacy run me $960 which is insane lol..I am going to hit up Bio tech next time
Yes that is extremely expensive. Biotech is a great option for good legit Var

palladium said:
Hi,

That sounds right for America! Sad but true. I bought this same amount for 45$. The most expensive powders are harder to make into raws. The most expensive is halo, and at about half the price of halo is primo. Var should be about 1/2 the cost of primo.
That is why gear like sus is so popluar. You can get it 10x cheaper than primo. A cycle of dbol/deca/sus is cheaper than any of these expensive powders. That is why people make do, and why these old school stacks are still very popular.

Ya our var is at 30mg for men 10mg for women. And another way u can tell is if you buy caps. Pull it open. Winny raws and var raws look totally different. Hard to di w tabs though

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Ya our var is at 30mg for men 10mg for women. And another way u can tell is if you buy caps. Pull it open. Winny raws and var raws look totally different. Hard to di w tabs though

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I was going to say that phur! Go ahead and explain it. Just pop open some caps and you will know what phur is saying. I dont know about var tabs..I only saw them as script caps, and if you open the caps you will know it is var.Otherwise considering var is not the most expensive gear..not even close to the halo maybe fake var means you have got to get a new source. I see no reason for some slime turd to put winny in place of var.!

Var isnt worth the price no matter what. I have to run it 60mg+ for decent results

Sent using Tapatalk

KingWizard said:
Var isnt worth the price no matter what. I have to run it 60mg+ for decent results

Sent using Tapatalk
Thats cause u eat like a bird. Lol. Jk

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom