napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What are the long term benefits of SARMS?

This question assumes that a healthy lifestyle, optimal diet and training intensity continues long after SARM discontinuation:

Question:
Besides fat loss and muscle and strength gained, are there any lasting/long term benefits of SARM use?

For instance:
- long term health benefits? i.e. reduced cholesterol, anti-inflammatory benefits?
- lasting improvements in endurance?
- improved insulin resistance and fatty acid metabolism?
- lasting changes in bone health/strength?

GW and MK-2866 definitely help treat cholesterol... I've heard that MK-677 has some long term effects, like improved sleep and recovery, increased muscle density...

This question assumes that a healthy lifestyle, optimal diet and training intensity continues long after SARM discontinuation:

Question:
Besides fat loss and muscle and strength gained, are there any lasting/long term benefits of SARM use?

For instance:
- long term health benefits? i.e. reduced cholesterol, anti-inflammatory benefits?
- lasting improvements in endurance?
- improved insulin resistance and fatty acid metabolism?
- lasting changes in bone health/strength?

Well, About the only things I can tell you from expereince is that my blood pressure and cholesterol has remained lower ever since I started GW. Obvioulsy those things are seeing the biggest benefits while on GW, but they did see improve,met even after coming off. My endurance is the same way. I have more endurance now from GW use, even after coming off of it

MK-2866 has healed a lot of injuries for me so Obvioulsy that would be long lasting effects considering the injuries don't come back

GW and MK-2866 definitely help treat cholesterol... I've heard that MK-677 has some long term effects, like improved sleep and recovery, increased muscle density...

I'm with you on this. I've been talking the two a long time...Ostarine and GW and seen improvement with all of the above.

Top Bottom