napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What I will be doing

JayRazer

A lot of times you see a TOOON of anecdotal evidence on these boards. As stated on other boards, I'm a huge fan of peer-reviewed evidence. What I plan on doing is incorporating a lot of peer-reviewed data in my articles and sometimes I will flat out post links to data in hopes we all understand it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JayRazer said:
A lot of times you see a TOOON of anecdotal evidence on these boards. As stated on other boards, I'm a huge fan of peer-reviewed evidence. What I plan on doing is incorporating a lot of peer-reviewed data in my articles and sometimes I will flat out post links to data in hopes we all understand it.

We at Pure Essence truly believe in this method of thinking and REAL data collecting. We look forward to seeing your data and research moving forward!

JayRazer said:

Two heads are better than one. :lol:

JayRazer said:

Thats what its all about brother. Looking forward to any great information you can share with us all

Top Bottom