napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What happens to estrogen levels after an AI cycle?

MikeXman

Hi guys,

I am wondering what happens to you're estrogen levels once AI use is stopped. Obviously the goal of an AI is to reduce these levels, however if you had high estrogen before taking the AI would you just revert back to these levels, or would you're body maintain what you had during the AI use?

Thanks for the help.

Hi guys,

I am wondering what happens to you're estrogen levels once AI use is stopped. Obviously the goal of an AI is to reduce these levels, however if you had high estrogen before taking the AI would you just revert back to these levels, or would you're body maintain what you had during the AI use?

Thanks for the help.

Good question... Depending on the AI you can rebound so it’s best to taper off instead of stopping cold turkey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once esters are clear from your body and your pct is complete, your estrogen levels will return to your normal range. You will know your normal range if you had pre cycle blood work done

that is variant from person to person but one of the main reasons you are using aromasin in pct is to prevent rebound and unless you do something to kick it back up it should maintain stable

Hi guys,

Thanks for the help.
For most people as long as you aren't doing anything to raise or lower estrogen you'll just return to normal levels over time.

If you are naturally lower or high then you will likely return to whatever is normal for you

Thanks everyone for the answers,

my follow up question would be what if someone had high estrogen and wanted to get it down to a normal range permanently/change their unique "normal range" to something in a healthy range ? Is this possible or would they be doomed to high estrogen unless they were on an AI?

Forgive me if Im asking the same question again, just trying to get a better understanding.

Thanks everyone for the answers,

my follow up question would be what if someone had high estrogen and wanted to get it down to a normal range permanently/change their unique "normal range" to something in a healthy range ? Is this possible or would they be doomed to high estrogen unless they were on an AI?

Forgive me if Im asking the same question again, just trying to get a better understanding.
you would use an ai to get it down and then monitor to see how it works for you after its down... it should stay down after use but you will have to test and see

Top Bottom