napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What the fuck is "gymming"

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Seriously, please dont send me questions and tell me that you have been "gymming" How can anyone expect me to take that serious????

Ive been gymming for about 3 weeks and hit my natural limit. wanted to know how to run a first time anadrol and dbol cycle to get jacked???🙆

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

Ive been gymming for about 3 weeks and hit my natural limit. wanted to know how to run a first time anadrol and dbol cycle to get jacked???��

You sure you dont want to add Tren? I heard it makes you ripped as shit

LOLL im serious and its getting more and more prevalent that people send me this... i CANNOT take that serious, im sorry... i try so hard everyday but "gymming" fuck me... fucking shit man... LOL gymming... fucking gymming... you know what, im going to have literally have to make a video about terminology that should never be used and guess what #1 is? FUCKING GYMMING

LOLL im serious and its getting more and more prevalent that people send me this... i CANNOT take that serious, im sorry... i try so hard everyday but "gymming" fuck me... fucking shit man... LOL gymming... fucking gymming... you know what, im going to have literally have to make a video about terminology that should never be used and guess what #1 is? FUCKING GYMMING
I want to see that fucking video bro. No joke im waiting.😂😂😂

Might as well add "roids", "the dark side" and "shooting up" to that list too lol

Might as well add "roids"and "shooting up" to that list too lol

Ha maybe a sticky thread should be made listing terminology to not use when making a first post. Even though people who are going to say these terms don't read sticky threads anyway...2

Dear Dylen I went gymming yesterday, I drove by 4 by them, can you please recommend a cycle for mass and to get ripped? Thanks bro!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom