napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What to expect from a sarm recomp?

NarcissisticMach

Planning on running s4 with LGD. From what I've read on here it's best to run calories at 150 below maintenance while doing cardio 4-5 times a week for a recomp. I'm just wondering what to expect as weight gain or loss. I'm sitting at around 150 lbs and 13-14% BF by my mirror estimate. Will I be able to drop BF while gaining overall weight with this cycle if my diet and training are in order? Gonna be running macros P:50/C:30/F:20. I would drop my fats to 15% if I could but that would drop me below 45g a day which made me feel like complete dog shit on my last cut.

Thanks gents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll only be running s4 and LGD. Everything else is out of my budget as of right now.

Planning on running s4 with LGD. From what I've read on here it's best to run calories at 150 below maintenance while doing cardio 4-5 times a week for a recomp. I'm just wondering what to expect as weight gain or loss. I'm sitting at around 150 lbs and 13-14% BF by my mirror estimate. Will I be able to drop BF while gaining overall weight with this cycle if my diet and training are in order? Gonna be running macros P:50/C:30/F:20. I would drop my fats to 15% if I could but that would drop me below 45g a day which made me feel like complete dog shit on my last cut.

Thanks gents

What up NM!! 1) what to expect? That's kind of hard to answer cause everyone will respond different. More importantly then what I think to expect doesn't matter brother it's all up to you!! What I mean by that is if you don't like the results your getting make adjustments to attain what you want!!! I would set an attainable goal like 155lbs @10-12% and make adjustments along the way to ensure you get as close to that as possible!!
2) will you be able to gain overall weight while dropping body fat? Hahahahaha I laugh brother cause I know you can!! So my answer to that question is HELL YES!!! Get it!!! Make adjustments as you go brother is the most important piece and take notes to learn how your body responds to every change!!! Set your mind and tear this shit up!!!

on a recomp cycle myself atm , lgd, s4, im eating a under my maintenance right now. 5 weeks in atm and i noticed up that i been going up in weight. started at 162 pounds and now nearing 170 pounds. i honestly have not noticed much strength gains that alot of people claim to get from S4, possible because of my low carb diet. but i definitely notice looking fuller and leaner at the same time.

What up NM!! 1) what to expect? That's kind of hard to answer cause everyone will respond different. More importantly then what I think to expect doesn't matter brother it's all up to you!! What I mean by that is if you don't like the results your getting make adjustments to attain what you want!!! I would set an attainable goal like 155lbs @10-12% and make adjustments along the way to ensure you get as close to that as possible!!
2) will you be able to gain overall weight while dropping body fat? Hahahahaha I laugh brother cause I know you can!! So my answer to that question is HELL YES!!! Get it!!! Make adjustments as you go brother is the most important piece and take notes to learn how your body responds to every change!!! Set your mind and tear this shit up!!!

Thanks CC. I will be keeping a close eye on my nutrition throughout so I can adjust accordingly. Always been skeptical of recomps because they defy the laws of physics to a degree lol.

on a recomp cycle myself atm , lgd, s4, im eating a under my maintenance right now. 5 weeks in atm and i noticed up that i been going up in weight. started at 162 pounds and now nearing 170 pounds. i honestly have not noticed much strength gains that alot of people claim to get from S4, possible because of my low carb diet. but i definitely notice looking fuller and leaner at the same time.

Sounds awesome man. Last time I ran s4 I started feeling the strength around week 3 and the muscle hardening within the first 2. Everyone is different though and it generally peaks around week 8.

Recomp is the single hardest thing to do correctly and effctively in bodybuilding. However these compounds make it a little easier for sure. When I Recomp I typically stay near the same weight but drop bodyfat. Everyone is going to be a little different on it though with how they respond

Top Bottom