napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What to expect in muscle gain using MK-677

ShadowUnderdog

Hello. So I'm looking to start my first sarm cycle.i first want to try the non suppressive way so I decided to go with mk-677 , no Ptc needed.

But what can I expect in terms of lean muscle gain, I want to run it for 9-12 months. How to eat or train while using to get the most out of gains?

Thanks for every answer.

I’ve been running 677 for a few months and it’s one of my favourite sarms... clearly the amount of size you get depends on your diet

Hello. So I'm looking to start my first sarm cycle.i first want to try the non suppressive way so I decided to go with mk-677 , no Ptc needed.

But what can I expect in terms of lean muscle gain, I want to run it for 9-12 months. How to eat or train while using to get the most out of gains?

Thanks for every answer.

Nobody can tell you what to expect. Everyone is different when it comes to results. It all depends on genetics, diet, training, how long you've been training and how much muscle you carry now, etc...

Beginners are more apt to gain more usually than those that are advanced because gains are harder to make the more muscle you carry on your body.

noone can answer that... there is plenty of lean muscle gain there if you eat and train properly and consistently but to give you an exact answer is only for a psychic to answer, which i dont think anyone on this forum is... you will definitely see A LOT of changes using it... i can assure you that...

Top Bottom