napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What to expect coming off MK677?

Bigtones74

Hey guys/gals,

I know this might be a psychic question, so I apologize in advanced if this really can't be answered, but maybe some people can list their experiences with this?

So, once I am done with my current bottle of MK677, it would be 8 months. I started MK677 as soon as I did my last pin from my last cycle, and I continued all the way up until my current cycle right now.

I currently just finished week 5 of my cycle (Test, Deca, EQ). I wanted to take a break from the MK for a few months, so when I jump back on after this cycle is over, I can respond really well to it. Does this thinking make sense?

So my main question is, should i expect any "drop off" when I stop? It might be hard to tell because I am currently on cycle. I know I will probably drop a little water weight, I'm just wondering if I should experience anything else?

Thanks guys/gals,

BigTones

Stopping MK-677 and starting it again later will not make it work better. It's not an anabolic steroid. What will make it work better is not stopping it and continue running it.

If you decide to stop anyways you'll drag ass for a few days then you'll go back to the way you were before you started it.

Stopping MK-677 and starting it again later will not make it work better. It's not an anabolic steroid. What will make it work better is not stopping it and continue running it.

If you decide to stop anyways you'll drag ass for a few days then you'll go back to the way you were before you started it.

Gotcha. I think I'll reconsider stopping it. Thanks cbbram.

8 months is a decent run. You won’t notice when you stop it especially on cycle, other than maybe sleep slightly. I don’t think it’s a bad idea to take a break because the body does always build a tolerance to everything we put into it after a while. But you could do a year and then break as well.

Jack is right... I do take breaks with HGH which is very similar but usually not longer than a month. This is mostly to avoid insulin resistance and not really because of any other reason.

its always nice to take a break from anything, unless its medically prescribed like trt, just to give yourself a break but 677 is something you can run just like hgh...

Thanks for all the responses guy! Really appreciate the great feedback. I think I will take some time off.

BTW, loving this cycle! Test at 300, deca a little above 300 and EQ at 600...endurance is increasing as well as strength. Not by a great amount, but I am only 5 weeks in. Will def do an updated post in the next few weeks!

It sucks. My sleep quality dropped off a cliff.
I’ll be getting on again later this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With my experience, after getting off mk 677 after 5 months I lost 6 pounds which was definitely water as my face got slimmer and I stopped sweating as much.

With my experience, after getting off mk 677 after 5 months I lost 6 pounds which was definitely water as my face got slimmer and I stopped sweating as much.
This is why most bodybuilders discontinue HGH pre contest.

8 months is a decent run. You won’t notice when you stop it especially on cycle, other than maybe sleep slightly. I don’t think it’s a bad idea to take a break because the body does always build a tolerance to everything we put into it after a while. But you could do a year and then break as well.

Yea I agree with Jack, I know my sleep def wasn’t as good but it’s not like coming off aas

Yea I agree with Jack, I know my sleep def wasn’t as good but it’s not like coming off aas

I usually smoke a little bit of you know what before bed, so that helps lol. I enjoy MK677 so much because of the way it makes you feel when you wake up. I'll wake up, and literally feel like a million bucks with full of energy.

I usually smoke a little bit of you know what before bed, so that helps lol. I enjoy MK677 so much because of the way it makes you feel when you wake up. I'll wake up, and literally feel like a million bucks with full of energy.

Yea that’s why I like it, I can wake up after 5 hours sleep and be completely rested

Top Bottom