napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

what to eat on the day of bodybuilding show??

Highjason

hey guys,

ive been doing some good test n mast cycle for good 14 weeks.

i have my mens physique show on sunday and was curious about what to eat.

for my previous shows, i just had good amount of sweetpotato on the show day.

but strangely, i saw lots of top shredded and jacked competitors gorging on sodium loaded pizza and donuts on the show day!!

the thing is they also placed like 1st~3rd on the stage.

questions
1. what do u guys recommend to eat on the big day?
2. why on earth do some guys eat lots of junkies on show day?

cheers

It depends on how your body responds to certain things and how you look the morning of. If you are truly stage lean then the high sodium and fatty food can help fill you out and tighten you up .. there's alot of different factors that go into it and you can easily destroy your look the day of if you are not careful

Close to getting on stage people will do rice cakes with honey or I've seen peo0le do candy bars or rice Krispy treats. I've also seen peo0le drink red wine. It all is dependent on how you look and feel

assuming the shows at 11am, will eating 2 pop tarts (around 400cal total, low fiber simple carb) at 9am work?

Don't you have a coach? If not you need to hire one to prep you for your shows. These guys have a ton of experience. If you can't find one locally you can hire one online.

Ya best thing to do is hire a knowledgeable coach that will be able to assess your look and adjust your food, sodium, water intake and all that to come in as dry and full as possible. Doing it yourself without much knowledge is asking for trouble and tough to nail

hey guys,

but strangely, i saw lots of top shredded and jacked competitors gorging on sodium loaded pizza and donuts on the show day!!

questions

cheers

Brotha; there is no way in hell anyone can possibly answer this question without seeing you during your prep, the week before the show, and on show day.

Where is your coach?

we DO NOT know anything about you... this is beyond impossible to answer... this is NOT a cookie cutter type thing to answer... where is your coach bro?

hey guys,

questions

cheers
People respond differently to foods. You need to know and document what fills you out best and also what carb load you can handle. Some people can get away with shitloading (eating junk food) for pre contest filling out and get hard, full and dry where others just bloat like hell. The one thing I will say is stick to what works. If potatoes always filled you out well, use potatoes. But contests are not a place to gamble and experiment

Top Bottom