napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What Does Your Screen Name Mean?

sweetnspicy

Some of you have very obvious reasons for the screen names that you picked, but others I wonder about so lets hear about the meaning behind the name.
What does your screen name mean? Why did you pick it?

No I'm not a terrorist. I have no alkida affiliation. I live in texas and I terrorize weight rooms.

I drop dummbells on thier heads. I tickle the squat rack and I snap the cables on the cross bar's ass. When I'm feeling extra devious Il bounce some bumper plates.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

My initials are cbb and i'm an Aries (ram)... Get it? Lol

No I'm not a terrorist. I have no alkida affiliation. I live in texas and I terrorize weight rooms.

I drop dummbells on thier heads. I tickle the squat rack and I snap the cables on the cross bar's ass. When I'm feeling extra devious Il bounce some bumper plates.

The man can't even spell Al Qaeda correctly, you know he is harmless [emoji4].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of you have very obvious reasons for the screen names that you picked, but others I wonder about so lets hear about the meaning behind the name.
What does your screen name mean? Why did you pick it?

but wait, you didnt say what your name means? do you just love Chinese Food?

my name means, "when you are a teenager and think something sounds funny then use it for a name so much that it becomes habitual, then before you know it you are older explaining why you have such a stupid screen name."

my name means, "when you are a teenager and think something sounds funny then use it for a name so much that it becomes habitual, then before you know it you are older explaining why you have such a stupid screen name."

See, now I thought it had something to do with your "man ranch" lol

I was going through a tough divorce 7 years ago. My sister-in-law was giving me a sweet pep talk and told me that I would find Ms. Right, because I'm the Total Package. We've joked around with that ever since. Plus, the Total Package was always one of my favorite Pro Wrestlers.

I was going through a tough divorce 7 years ago. My sister-in-law was giving me a sweet pep talk and told me that I would find Ms. Right, because I'm the Total Package. We've joked around with that ever since. Plus, the Total Package was always one of my favorite Pro Wrestlers.
That's cool man. Can't go wrong there. Haha. These are the threads that make me wish I put more though into things like making screen names and what not.

ive never even heard of a wrestler named total package lol, but cool story behind it.

when i was a kid my favorite wrestlers were hulk hogan and undertaker

Top Bottom