napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What does hgh do for looks only?

Jms.22

So I just came off doing my first classic physique show... I'm about 235lbs 9 percent body fat now.......started my off season bulk now....just started taking 4iu Monday thru Friday of hgh... I know it's good for skin, hair, etc... but does it actually make your muscles and body look better? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So I just came off doing my first classic physique show... I'm about 235lbs 9 percent body fat now.......started my off season bulk now....just started taking 4iu Monday thru Friday of hgh... I know it's good for skin, hair, etc... but does it actually make your muscles and body look better? Thanks

Ys it does improve body composition but you have to be patient with it and give it time to work. Over time it can increase muscle mass and reduce bodyfat. Also quality is very important with GH.

4ius is on the lower end for muscle growth. If you're a competitor you should consider bumping it up some. Just be sure to ease into it and find your sweet spot.

you need to understand to get these benefits for muscle growth etc that it takes time... its not ging to be something quick or cycled in only 12 weeks to see these results... its a very long term investment but it is well worth it if you understand how it works etc...

4ius is on the lower end for muscle growth. If you're a competitor you should consider bumping it up some. Just be sure to ease into it and find your sweet spot.
How many iu would u recommend for someone my size? New to hgh... not to the compounds

How many iu would u recommend for someone my size? New to hgh... not to the compounds

I always recommend starting with 2ius and SLOWLY increase 1iu every month until you find your sweet spot.

Ok thank s Dylan...will do.... now I was just told yesterday by an ex pro bodybuilder to spot inject hgh into the muscle that I worked out that night...so for example... if u worked chest...then he said put 2iu in each pec....or if u worked out shoulders.... put 2iu in each shoulder to get the max benefits... does this make sense to u guys? Right now I'm just putting it in my stomach.... he don't do that anymore that's the old school way....? Thanks for the advice

Ok thank s Dylan...will do.... now I was just told yesterday by an ex pro bodybuilder to spot inject hgh into the muscle that I worked out that night...so for example... if u worked chest...then he said put 2iu in each pec....or if u worked out shoulders.... put 2iu in each shoulder to get the max benefits... does this make sense to u guys? Right now I'm just putting it in my stomach.... he don't do that anymore that's the old school way....? Thanks for the advice

He said don't do that anymore...thats the old school way...

That makes no sense at all to me. HGH does not work that way whatsoever. Are you sure he's not referring to IGF-1 DES?

That makes no sense at all to me. HGH does not work that way whatsoever. Are you sure he's not referring to IGF-1 DES?
No...he specifically said hgh... he said another pro is doing it that way with great results... and he also said some of his doctors actually said to do it that way too so I'm confused now ....he said you could even inject it in a sore muscle and it'll help the soreness right away

And like Dylan said I️t takes a long time. Improved nitrogen retention and some fat loss is the only thing that will help how you look and steroids do that as I️t is so if you’re considering GH for a quick aesthetic edge then it’s a bad idea

HGH needs to be run like 6mo for notable change, 3 months things become noticeable dependent on dosage. Nitrogen retention is key, IGF-1 response thru HGH/insulin production and response, yadda, yadda, yadda and diet are all key to a successful HGH run. It's not just a pin and go type thing. With all things there are measures to be taken to maximize response.

And like Dylan said I️t takes a long time. Improved nitrogen retention and some fat loss is the only thing that will help how you look and steroids do that as I️t is so if you’re considering GH for a quick aesthetic edge then it’s a bad idea
No... I'm going to be hgh for a long time.... I know it's not a quick thing... I'm basically training my butt off for another 11 months to do another show... so I'll be on it for at least a year....and then prob just stay on it.... I just was getting told different places to inject it for optimum results... so that's why I'm a little confused

No... I'm going to be hgh for a long time.... I know it's not a quick thing... I'm basically training my butt off for another 11 months to do another show... so I'll be on it for at least a year....and then prob just stay on it.... I just was getting told different places to inject it for optimum results... so that's why I'm a little confused

Oh ok good. I mean it’ll help youthful skin and tightness I suppose. Although, I don’t think HGH is “site injectable”. I’m pretty sure t doesn’t work that way but I could be wrong.

hgh site injectable??? now ive fucking heard it all!! good lord the shit that people come up with!!

No...he specifically said hgh... he said another pro is doing it that way with great results... and he also said some of his doctors actually said to do it that way too so I'm confused now ....he said you could even inject it in a sore muscle and it'll help the soreness right away

HGH goes into the bloodstream then goes to the liver where many hormones are produced and released, including IGF-I and IGF-II. So no, site injection shouldn't have any benefit.

Top Bottom