napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What does a gyno lump feel like?

baadeen1

There are several guys who obsess over getting gyno in cycle. I happen to be one of them. It’s a very unhealthy habit to be so OCD over the possibility. I controlled my estrogen throughout my whole cycle (e2 was 31 mid and 13 at the end which is low) and I am currently running Dylan’s perfect PCT plan. I only did a 10 week cycle of 350mgs of year. I had itchy and raw nipples a few times on cycle. I believe this was due to the weather changes and skin rashes. (Plus frequent nipple exams)
Bottom line, what exactly does a “lump” feel like? From people I have spoke to, they say it is very distinct and there is no questioning whether it’s gyno or not. They say it’s similar to a cist and can be felt with the slightest touch. When I feel mine, I can not feel anything distinct but if I get very specific, I can feel something in the Areola move. However, it is not hard nor solid but rather squishy and isn’t painful. I want to say it’s a fat glad that I pissed off. Again, it’s not noticeable with a slight touch or even a firm press.

Am I overly paranoid? I need to put this to rest. I feel like this would answer questions to a lot of guys like me who worry too much about gyno flares.

the best way to NOT be paranoid and not question what is going on is to simply get bloodwork... thats the way to confirm if you are thinking too much or if you have an issue.. so many people play this guessing game and often times, have it completely wrong and end up making things worse

I see. My e2 is clearly in check and has been the whole time. It’s actually on the lower end. So now I assume there is nothing wrong because my bloods have been fine.

you are not going to get gyno when your estrogen is in normal range... not sure how else i can say that or put it to make it clear

Top Bottom