napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What do you like to boost endurance

stretch512

This last weekend I had a wonderful time riding my road bike over 100 miles through some seriously hilly topography. Wanted to take a moment and ask the board what you guys like for endurance? Currently I am using:

Test C @ 150mg EW
Tbol @ 20-30mg ED
GW 20mg ED

All of this and your basic ancillaries for liver, kidney and brain function. Also been using Turmeric more as I find it has some pretty good anti inflammatory properties. I would love to try a low dose of EQ one day or even Deca stacked in with test. I was using this C60 oil a while back with GW and it was also improving my endurance greatly. Also at the beginning of the year I ran GH around 2iu's a day with GW and was amazed at my endurance and ability to recover faster. I would totally work in peptides and sarms too for endurance combo's. Also enjoyed Ostarine with GW too. so... whadda ya like?

Slap up your enduro stack here!

You know I recently tried albuterol for a few weeks and I could not tell if it did anything at all for me. I do not do great with stims though - except coffee. I fucking love coffee.

I'd like to try low dosing EQ around 150-200mg a week. I remember an older vet told me once he cruised on it and said elevated endurance and RBC count.

If I was going for a straight endurance stack it would be EQ at like 800mg, trt dose test, SR9009, and GW

GW has made my endurance absurd. I lift until I hurt the next day and I roll bjj until my limbs are dead.

This is while on a tren blast. Tren crushes my cardio and endurance

here's the endurance stack... eq, primo, test, gw, sr9009 and s4... this is the ultra endurance stack...

yea rick and dylan posted 2 really good ones. i cant think of anything else to add.i guess you can tinker with them a bit but it has to have eq,gw,sr and test imo.

SR, EQ, GW albueteral and a low dose test. This is theory as I've only rran SR by itself but from what I've seen so far that stack would kill.

Top Bottom