napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What do you guys have between meals?

ThepoManta

Hey people,

I am setting up a new diet plan for my lean bulk Test and Deca cycle coming in September. So far I was at 2200 calories into the meal plan, I need a little more protein and a little more rice and sweet potatoes in there, since I will be looking for about 3000 calories. (5.5 feet and 175 pounds at the moment)

I have 2 questions:

- What would be too much sugar in a lean bulk? (I am at 64 grams of sugar in the meal plan now for the whole day. My morning Banana contains 20 grams...)

- What could I use to eat in between meals for example? It has to be clean of course :)

Planning on doing no cheat days. :)

I love snacking on almonds. If you have the wiggle room in your fats, nuts are perfect. PB as well lol. Yogurt is awesome. And if you need carbs, rice cakes make it easy. I'll take a yogurt and throw some protein powder in it. Stir it all in and scoop it out with rice cakes. Just a simple way to get some extra in.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

i have different things in between meals... dried apricots for potassium... i eat my yogurt in sections throughout the day... i have bcaa drinks a few times a day... a quest bar and i snack on veggies throughout the day... also, grapefruit is key especially since it has fiber and helps satiate your appetite... pistachios are a good one but you MUST do that in moderation...

I don't really have in between meal snacks but when I do, it's usually Greek yogurt, nuts, a protein bar, banana, etc...

Awesome. I have some room in the fats. And grapefruit could be nice as well! Thanks bro's.

Do you think the 3000 calories are too much for 175 pounds? ("Calculators" are not best specific of course.)

I eat seven meals per day, eight if I count my post-workout protein shake, so no in between snacking for me. As for sugar, I try to keep sugar consumption down to a minimum, typically between 25-30mg per day

Awesome. I have some room in the fats. And grapefruit could be nice as well! Thanks bro's.

Do you think the 3000 calories are too much for 175 pounds? ("Calculators" are not best specific of course.)
It does seem possibly a little high to me. I would guess your maintenance (average metabolism) around 2300, so a 300-500 surplus per day would put you at 2600-2800

It does seem possibly a little high to me. I would guess your maintenance (average metabolism) around 2300, so a 300-500 surplus per day would put you at 2600-2800

I will try that at first then Rick, If I don't get gains on 2800 anymore, I will just increase with 100 or 150 kcal ;) Thanks!

that depends on your goals as well as your maintenance calories bro

that depends on your goals as well as your maintenance calories bro

Dylan, the goals are lean mass. (as lean as possible of course.) So no cheat days for me this cycle, not one. I ate about 2500-2700 calories when I was naturel and that kept me at the same weight and bodyfat, so I think between 2800 and 3000 clean calories would be good for me :)

I have two to three cups of oats mixed with frozen fruit and either milk or water and toss it in a blender for an in between meal snack. I just drink it and I get a ton of carbs and casein proteins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How close to reality is this one, Dylan. Of zo, I will consume beteren 3000 and 3100 calories each day. I am thinking about logging my cycle on the forum :)

What do you mean reality bro? Do you think i would send you something that was not accurate

I have two to three cups of oats mixed with frozen fruit and either milk or water and toss it in a blender for an in between meal snack. I just drink it and I get a ton of carbs and casein proteins.

I actually do that same thing if I'm on the go/working. Easy.

i like that... maybe add a little peanut butter to it if you drop the fruit and add some protein powder... i like that!

Top Bottom