napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What do you do to stay...

Christmas

Supplied with enough protein throughout the day. If I don’t eat enough protein sources, I crave sugar a lot. And that happens too often. Do you take shakes or a bunch of meat to work?

Ever tried intermittent fasting? It helps regulate insulin amongst other things and helps you learn to manage cravings for sweet shit.

That's just the body playing it's usual tricks on you. Once you get past that - after say two or three weeks - the body adapts.

Until then the hunger stimulating hormone grehlin will play havoc with you.

I’ve done keto before. My body adapts too easily. My metabolism dives. I get cold all the time, and I lose water weight but not body fat. Thanks though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i eat protein throughout the day... i have different methods but its mostly just food... i add a scoop of protein powder in my oatmeal and i cook it in my egg whites as well two times a day so that adds quite a bit

i also take a large container of greek yogurt and mix it with 4 scoops of protein powder and have 2 servings of that each day

Supplied with enough protein throughout the day. If I don’t eat enough protein sources, I crave sugar a lot. And that happens too often. Do you take shakes or a bunch of meat to work?
I pack my lunch every morning with my prepped meals for the work day. That generally is 4 meals at work and a post workout shake.

The other meals are a combo of chicken, beef, eggs and egg whites with a complex carb source (oats, rice, and sweet pitato) and 2 meals with green veggies. One meal in the middle is light. Usually a banana, Greek yogurt, and a protein bar

Top Bottom