napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What defines TRT?

Urbn40

What defines TRT?
So I have run across numerous forums, comments and advice on TRT but I have yet to find a consensus. For example some say TRT is only Testosterone, while others are adding deca and orals both of these scenarios I have seen played out Dr prescribed and self medicated. Another line of thought is TRT stops at 200mg per week, while I know of others think the ceiling is 250mg per week. So I ask you The community" what defines TRT to you. I'm still very new to this and trying to research and define for myself what TRT means.
Until corrected this is what TRT means to me 200mg of total anabolics with Test as the base or slightly higher anabolic. For example when I come off cycle I might attempt 100mg Test and 100mg Masterone per week as my TRT for 12-14 weeks until I resume another cycle. So what does TRT mean for you? Do I have it all wrong? Help me out I'm here to learn.

My understanding is TRT means testosterone replacement treatment.
I have started TRT. Doctor prescribed and monitored.
My body was not producing enough testosterone. So now the dr injects me with enough testosterone to be in the recommended range.
Dr tested me to find out what my body was producing. Blood test showed my test level was low.
After several months he would inject an amount the test me. If my level were not at the desired level he increased the dose.
Took several month and multiple increases to get me stable.
This becomes a lifestyle.
It is not something you do every so often.
Pretty much once you start you have to do it every week to stay stable.
If I am correct your body shuts down the production of testosterone and thet is why you inject weekly.
Everyone needs a different dose to get from where they are to where they want to be.
I know my body seems to eat it up and use more than others. So my dose is higher than most.
No I do blood work every three months to monitor.
I just gave blood yesterday and will get results at my next week injection.
Some folks self inject.
I’m a puss.
I don’t believe this is ever meant to include any PED’s

trt is nothing else but testosterone, period... its testosterone replacement therapy for people that have a low testosterone or hypogonadal condition... the dose of trt is dependent upon the severity of their condition... period... deca is NOT trt... tren is NOT trt, etc... none of those are trt.. trt is for life... you stay on testosterone because you need to have it synthetically... having low testosterone can actually kill you over time... not to mention the low quality of life you will have due to the condition... its a very serious thing but abusing it is also a very serious thing... you dont just go on trt because you feel like it... you do it because you actually need it...

Top Bottom