napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What cycle to use for building quality muscle in 4 weeks

nonercas

Hi bro, I know it's a ridiculous question to ask. I am dieting now. But my belly fat is still high due to resting at home for 3 months recovering from an injury on my back and couldn't do a very precise diet. But now I'm starting back again. No issues with diet and training. But I have no knowledge about steroids and cycles. And I don't wish to Google it up as there are 100 different guys stating 100 different facts. I have been following your Chanel for some time now. So thought best to stick with you all the way. So, I have a local film which is coming up and I am acting as the main guy. The filming starts September 18th. I need to build some good muscles by then. What cycle would you recommend me. And I prefer oral but if you advise with injectable, please briefly give me a small explanation why it's better. Thanks a lot brother. Love your videos and keep them coming!

well to start, you need to watch my video on why oral only cycles are the most ignorant thing you could do... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n7AFV4HBSg

i also cannot really advise you anything when you have given me NOTHING to work with... age/height/weight/body fat? i need the pertinent info to help you brother

Bro, listen. 17 percent is way too high to be cycling. Also, Dylan also said that oral only cycles are bad.

67kg on 5.8 feet is rediculous. Undersized as hell. I was 73 kg at 5.5 feet and I had 13 percent bodyfat.
So you are not even in the right place to think about cycles.

Start with SARMs. ;)

Its also important to know whats your plan. If its for the film only and dont do more before your next movie in a couple of years or so, things could be a little different. Also how much beef is needed. Are we talking the Rock gains in front of Pain and Gain or Brad Pitt Figthclub type of physic.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Cause if its just get in get out for the movie, i really dont see why orals shouldnt be considered.

Boyka was below 10%. Roids are not for cutting. A trtdose with sarms and mk677 migth be your best choice. Cause if you go with 500 test, dbol and deca, which could give you the beef Boyka had, in your case it could bloat u up ending looking complete opposit as him.

I just checked my bf again... it reads at 13.3% I don't know if this is accurate, it's from a clinic nearby. I think my bad, I made a mistake earlier using a estimated digital one or missed put to key in something. I need to get to 10% but more then to shred and get ripped, I also need size and quality muscles. Usually I do it naturally 16 weeks bulk and 12 weeks cut. But this is a short notice and I'm pressed for time. Any advise is really appreciated. Thanks bruh

And I have water fat, sodium fat, and from simple sugar. And subcutaneous fats on my belly which is the problem now the rest are not an issue for me to get rid by 4 weeks.

For the goals you have and your current condition sarms are going to be the best route to take for you. You will be able to add some good clean muscle mass while dropping bodyfat. Here is what I'd suggest for you. Get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

reality check needed

1.you want to get "ripped" in 4 weeks....lol..not happening
2. you knew you had this part coming up...BUT
" my belly fat is still high due to resting at home for 3 months recovering from an injury on my back and couldn't do a very precise diet".....Really...being inactive precludes you from eating properly? ???

3. so now you look to steroids to do in 4 weeks what only YEARS of dedicated diet cardio and training can accomplish
4. you don't want to Google it but you want us to spoon feed you.....HELLO?

Last edited:
The people who you should consult for this are hugh jackman, ryan reynolds, brad pitt, chris hemsworth and chris evans. They all should be able to help you.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advise and tips brothers. Really appreciate it. I only needed expertise on roids. I didn't expect anyone to spoon feed me or posted because I'm lazy. Just advises and opinions to hear from those who have been using gears and to know what's possible in the time frame I have. That's all. Thank you all once again.

I think the point you are missing is that no one is going to give u advice on steroids for movie prep if that is even true for 4 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advise and tips brothers. Really appreciate it. I only needed expertise on roids. I didn't expect anyone to spoon feed me or posted because I'm lazy. Just advises and opinions to hear from those who have been using gears and to know what's possible in the time frame I have. That's all. Thank you all once again.
Well bro, you need to get into better shape before using any steroids. Right now we can't advise you on them

clearly you dont get it man... smfh... good luck to you, you are going to need it

No bro. I truly understand. Already started my program on my diet and training. I think maybe it's the other way round. I just wanted to know if possible or not. I did not say I HAVE TO USE steroids in the time frame I have. It was a questions to those who have used them so they can guide me if it is possible or not. If it isn't realistic and I got to work on other areas first before starting a cycle, then it's all good. I accept that. So yup. I understand and I am doing what is first necessary. With all due respect, I really appreciate all replies and opinions. Thank you

Top Bottom