napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What can I expect

amrich

I was suggested to do the enhanced super stack 12 week cycle and a mini pct. This is

RAD140 20mg MG ED in the AM
SR9009 3mg ED in 5mg splits every 2-3 hours
SR4 50mg ED 25mg split in AM & PM
GW-510516 20mg ED 30min before workout (on non workout days too in the AM)
D Aspartic Acid no values given, not sure where to find that.

Stats:
Age 28
Height 6'2"
Weight 220
BF% about 15-20% (have not looked recently, yet)
Workout hard 6 days a week
Back on healthy diet: 200-250g pro; 50g carbs; 30g(ish) good fat. Follow whole30 if that helps.
I maintaine at 1800 calories muscle gain starting around 2300-2500, deficit at about 1700 or below.

Question:
I really just want to know what I can expect SARMs to do to my body. I have not tried them yet but I will, not worried about sides if they do happen a little, I trust the cycle I've been advised to. I just have not been able to find anything that relates to my case and been able to obtain my expectations. So just looking at those numbers I am curious to know where they potentially COULD end up at, assuming I am consistent with the info I have provided. I am aware 20% ain't a great starting point but I am not buying SARMS today, I will be prepping before I do that to be around 15% when I start. May be a month. Any insight or expertise in this area is mucho appreciated as always. Sorry for the novel

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My cycle was lgd, osta, rad, gw. At 59 years old, I packed on 12 solid pounds of muscle. You can easy run sarms at 20%, its only AAS that requires at most 15%

My cycle was lgd, osta, rad, gw. At 59 years old, I packed on 12 solid pounds of muscle. You can easy run sarms at 20%, its only AAS that requires at most 15%
How did your BF react? Yeah I understand that I can and it's safe to go at 20% but I want to be consistent before I go a and run a cycle. Just got married so I am still figuring out how my schedule is going to be

It's pretty much impossible to tell you exactly what to expect from your cycle since there are so many variables involved. Everything is user specific. It depends on genetics, diet, training, individual response to the compounds, stats, etc...

I will say it's a great stack for both building muscle mass/ strength and dropping body fat. Making sure you have your diet and training spot on would ensure you get the best results possible.

With macros set where you have them you will probably cut up a lot, but for Recomp I'd raise the carbs just a bit more and keep fats around 50g per day.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Just seems off to me maintaining at 1800 for your size , I'm 5ft 11 and about 194 and would 5 lose serious weight and muscle mass at that kind of deficit

It's pretty much impossible to tell you exactly what to expect from your cycle since there are so many variables involved. Everything is user specific. It depends on genetics, diet, training, individual response to the compounds, stats, etc...

I will say it's a great stack for both building muscle mass/ strength and dropping body fat. Making sure you have your diet and training spot on would ensure you get the best results possible.

With macros set where you have them you will probably cut up a lot, but for Recomp I'd raise the carbs just a bit more and keep fats around 50g per day.

I know there are a lot of variables that go into it, I guess I was looking to see what was on average or typical results in that area. I understand it might be different for everyone, this is just my own curiosity I suppose you could say. My macros are set there because that's what they were set at when I couldn't afford much, I will be redoing my diet and just haven't done it yet but I will definitely up the fats as you recommended. Carbs I expect will be around 150ish when I'm dialed in

Even for an old fart like me, my maintenance is 2100. Then I add calories to account for workout.

i was going to say, there's no fucking way on the planet earth you are at 1800 for maintenance unless you way a buck fifty... not a chance... you would have to be that small and literally be sitting on your ass all day long and not moving to have a maintenance that low...

read my articles on sarms starting here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i have videos on every sarm time and time again that you should watch...

this is a very aggressive fat burning stack that will bring large increases in strength, lean muscle, vascularity and HUGE increases in endurance, metabolism and overall performance enhancement

I start my cutting diets around 2500
exactly... that's what im saying... i think he just meant he was doing what he could afford at the time, which makes a lot more sense because if anyone thinks that maintenance then there is some serious issues going on with the math!

I know there are a lot of variables that go into it, I guess I was looking to see what was on average or typical results in that area. I understand it might be different for everyone, this is just my own curiosity I suppose you could say. My macros are set there because that's what they were set at when I couldn't afford much, I will be redoing my diet and just haven't done it yet but I will definitely up the fats as you recommended. Carbs I expect will be around 150ish when I'm dialed in

I would highly suggest you check out this thread, which has all the diet and nutrition info you need to help properly construct your diet plan

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

exactly... that's what im saying... i think he just meant he was doing what he could afford at the time, which makes a lot more sense because if anyone thinks that maintenance then there is some serious issues going on with the math!
Precisely, but that has since changed. Finance is not an issue at this point. I would like to be around 3000 cal with a P50%, F20%, C30% macro.

i was going to say, there's no fucking way on the planet earth you are at 1800 for maintenance unless you way a buck fifty... not a chance... you would have to be that small and literally be sitting on your ass all day long and not moving to have a maintenance that low...

read my articles on sarms starting here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i have videos on every sarm time and time again that you should watch...

this is a very aggressive fat burning stack that will bring large increases in strength, lean muscle, vascularity and HUGE increases in endurance, metabolism and overall performance enhancement
Good deal thank you

Thank you all for entertaining my persistent possibly borderline ignorant questions, Most informational!

Top Bottom