napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What to buy

hawkings1

Hi Dylan! I would like to start taking some Sarms, I'm looking for something to help me get over a fat loss plateau and push me to the next level so I can achieve noticeable ab definition. I workout 6 days a week, I've been on cuts and caloric deficits but can never seem to reach nice, prominate abs and fat loss. I was thinking of taking Gw, Mk2866 or Sr90009. What do you think ?

Hi Dylan! I would like to start taking some Sarms, I'm looking for something to help me get over a fat loss plateau and push me to the next level so I can achieve noticeable ab definition. I workout 6 days a week, I've been on cuts and caloric deficits but can never seem to reach nice, prominate abs and fat loss. I was thinking of taking Gw, Mk2866 or Sr90009. What do you think ?

S4 Sr9 and GW would be the way to go... but mostly your diet as well... whats your stats Bro?? age. height weight etc??

That is a great stack for fat loss, but I'd also add in s4 to that as well. That will really round it out and give you a great fat loss stack with excellent lean muscle mass gains and strength

Make sure you get everything from www.sarmsx.com to get the best quality available

Here is the protocol for that to follow with dosing

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Ricks stack would be great or S4/SR/GW as well. Really any and all will help. What are your stats and what has your diet looked like? Diet is always key

i have the perfect stack for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… 9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom