napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What age to start sarms?

fraancoat

Hey Dylan, im currently 18(which i know is to young to start talking about peptides and hormonal muscle enhancers) I just finished a cut so im currently around 145-148 at 9%-10% body fat and im 5'7. Ive been training for 2 years which isn't that much in the bodybuilding career. I was looking to compete at the age of 19 and i was looking into an anobolic drug. Ive watched all the video about people trashing kids for taking steroids because there gonna ruin there lives and i fully understand that so im completely staying away from steroids. Ive also been looking into some pro-hormones like DHEA-1 and DHEA-4 as they are legal in my country(Canada) but ive heard a lot of bad things about them so i think im going to stay away from those too.

I know the recommended age to start sarms is 20-21 but i wanted to know if taking it at 19 would screw me up immensely like it does when you take steroids at a young age. I actually ordered a 8 week cycle of rad-140 and lgd-4033 with clomid and nolvadex as my pct. I ordered it at 17 years old when i didn't know much even though i thought i did. I ordered it from enhanced athlete and they dont know how to ship sarms as a research chemical so it got taken away at the boarder and i wasn't refunded. I'm thankful that they actually were taken away because i was way to young to do a sarm cycle.

I work out 6 times a week and im eating 5 meals a day. Bodybuilding is my passion and i want to go far in this terrain but I also dont want to destroy my body for being stupid. So would 19 years old be to young to start a small sarms cycle like maybe a 8-12 week cycle of like testolone of ostarine? I know how much you despise stupid kids for taking anobolic drugs at a young age because they ruin the name of steroids in the business but id just like to know what do you suggest and whats your opinion.

The reason im asking to take it at 19 is because the recommended age is 20-21 so id like to know how much a year can damage me and also if they damage me the way steroids do. Also if you can recommend me a cycle for the future. If i were to take a cycle it would be to put on lean dry gains and I want to compete and my advantage is that im very vascular and vainy so i think i have a chance of reaching top 3 because of how lean i would be( basically i mean that i can probably knock out guys who are a little bit bigger because im leaner and dryer). Im saying this because I wouldn't want a bulking sarm like LGD.

I know some sarms can cause your testes to shut down or be suppressed but what about gyno? Also if you are able to can you place the sarms from the least strong and harmful to the most(excluding shit like yk-11 and s23 because those aren't really sarms).

If im missing any information you need or if you have any question please ask so i can be better informed on it. Thankyou

i cannot recommend you to use sarms at 19 unless they are non suppressive... the only three would be gw501516, sr9009 and or mk677... i cannot advise you to use any other sarms whatsoever...

You just need to wait it out until you are 20-21 before you use any suppressive sarms bro. That's the right thing to do

Could you explain me abit about those 3 because i haven't really looked into them as much as the others. I know sr and gw are for fat loss and mk is gh but I don't have that much knowledge on those 3.

Also do you guys recommend any natural anoblics? currently im taking epicatichens and laxogenin.

As Dylan said those are the only ones to take at your age that won't risk your health, although mk677 you may not benefit from as much since you should have a high output as it is. Who knows

Top Bottom