napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What to add with Triple Stack???

Colombia

Good Morning fellow addicts? Just wanted to know what I should add to my triple stack. MY current stats are 6'4 235 and maybe 18%bf. My goals is to be around 12% in the next 3 months. So my question is, limiting myself to one other sarm, do I choose MK677 or SR9009 for cutting?? And how many bottles of each would I need to run 12 weeks. Thanx!!!!

If you want to cut BF% I HIGHLY recommend SR...I did and still am and it is doing wonders for me

sr9009 would be a must with increasing metabolism and fat burning, run it the same amount of time you run your triple stack if im not wrong i think 3-4 bottles would do you for 12 week run

Ufffff, that's a whole other stack!!!! I might just run the triple stack for the 12 and purchase another stack afterwards. For me that makes the most financial sense no??

I just ran it for 12 weeks and three bottles was enough, I for sure missed a few doses in the 12 weeks but not many and had a little bit left over in the third bottle.

No supplement beats hard work

Good Morning fellow addicts? Just wanted to know what I should add to my triple stack. MY current stats are 6'4 235 and maybe 18%bf. My goals is to be around 12% in the next 3 months. So my question is, limiting myself to one other sarm, do I choose MK677 or SR9009 for cutting?? And how many bottles of each would I need to run 12 weeks. Thanx!!!!
If you have to pick one to add, make it SR9009 for sure. It goes perfectly with GW in a cutting stack and for your goals it's a perfect addition

get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866* 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

If you have to pick one to add, make it SR9009 for sure. It goes perfectly with GW in a cutting stack and for your goals it's a perfect addition

get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866* 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks, I already have the stack. Just waiting for another week or two to start.

SR is clearly going to be the top choice to add however mk677 is excellent at fat burning and one bottle will last a month.. not to mention that you can run it all year without any breaks... its a very strong option to look at as well... i love it added to the triple stack... it has an abundance of benefits and being in your thirties, its a very strong option for you... i would highly consider adding it...

But my main question was, would it be more beneficial to wait and start another stack after I finish the Triple Stack or go ahead and by 3 bottles of the SR? Considering 3 bottles of SR is another full cycle?

But my main question was, would it be more beneficial to wait and start another stack after I finish the Triple Stack or go ahead and by 3 bottles of the SR? Considering 3 bottles of SR is another full cycle?

i would stack them... they work together synergistically and its not just another stack... running it with other complimentary sarms and letting them all do their thing together renders them all much more effective and you get far more out of it... it makes a lot more sense in terms of gains to stack them...

Yes I would plan to stack the SR in conjunction with the triple stack, but that would run another $450 which in turn is another stack. So I am asking should I just run the Triple Stack solo and back door and order a complete stack afterwards??

Yes I would plan to stack the SR in conjunction with the triple stack, but that would run another $450 which in turn is another stack. So I am asking should I just run the Triple Stack solo and back door and order a complete stack afterwards??

i already told you what to do... you can do it that way if you like as well... either way it will be effective... you can run the triple stack stack and then next stack go with the enhance super stack... that would be a great way to about this

Top Bottom