napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

what to add to test/EQ cycle?

courtneyscott

I'm looking for a longer cycle 20 weeks of 900test/900EQ. My goals is a slow clean bulk, where I end up larger and leaner. I'm cruising right now on 250mg test. Im 6'3 237 lean enough to see quad/chest veins. Been blasting and cruising for 1.5 years. My lifts are Squat 555, bench 410 Deadlift 650 maxes at tail end of my last cycle. I won't be starting this cycle for a few more weeks

I suffer from lots of lethargy and anxiety from various compounds see bellow

what would you add my goal.

I have on hand

Anavar -- No complaints
Dbol -- Makes me lethargic and gives me really bad back pumps even at 25mg/day
Tren A -- Makes me lethargic and Increases my anxiety at doses of 350mg (50mg/day)
NPP -- No complaints but I really want to save my NPP for a future cycle
Deca -- Maybe try 300 mg so I don't need to take caber
can purchase other compounds

If your cruising on that dose you technically haven't stopped cycling for almost 2 years..have u checked your bloods lately?

2 weeks after stopping tren use

HDL low (same value as before i started AAS)
liver values both 10 & 12 points over
creatinine sligtly elevated (same as before starting AAS)

test dosnt seem to negatively effect my values, a few more weeks of crusing and liver will come to range

you are not cruising at 250 bro, just so you know and that will likely eventually catch up with you... have you used winstrol ? do you protect yourself when you use orals? when you get lethargic, it means your liver is getting smashed... tren does not cause lethargy whatsoever either...

you are not cruising at 250 bro, just so you know and that will likely eventually catch up with you... have you used winstrol ? do you protect yourself when you use orals? when you get lethargic, it means your liver is getting smashed... tren does not cause lethargy whatsoever either...

You are correct 250 of properly dosed test would put me above physiological range. However
150/week of my script Test c puts me at 1150
250/week of this UG test E puts me at 960. (I wont disclose source)

for protection I take

TrueNutrition -- Whole food multivitamin 1 serv
TrueNutrition -- Fish oil 3 g
TrueNutrition -- Vit D 5000 iu
TrueNutrition -- Zinc-Mag supp
Himalaya -- Liv 52 (livercare)
NOW -- NAC

last time i took tren i took .5 caber 2x/wk

then you have a shit source for your test.. you should be over 1500 with 250 per week... have you used protection in the past with orals?

for protection/support I take the following

TrueNutrition -- Whole food multivitamin 1 serv
TrueNutrition -- Fish oil 3 g
TrueNutrition -- Vit D 5000 iu
TrueNutrition -- Zinc-Mag supp
Himalaya -- Liv 52 (livercare)
NOW -- NAC

how come you asked about WInny? do you think it would be a good addition?

then you have a shit source for your test.. you should be over 1500 with 250 per week... have you used protection in the past with orals?

i asked about winstrol because it was not on your list of things you have tried... yes, its always a good addition

My lean bulk cycle of choice is test, EQ, and Deca. I'm not much into orals and with that cycle I honestly don't think you need them

Top Bottom