napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What to add

woofourt

I'm on trt with sermoralin I got S4 and lgd from Sarmsx. I'm 45 years old I weigh 210 and I've been working out for 15+ years. I started trt a year and a half ago and I've never done anything steroid wise. My diet is very good. I wanna gain ten/fifteen good pounds. I promise you I do everything the right way. I'm realistic and know that diet is the key. So what can I add or should I just keep doing what I'm doing and slowly get to where I wanna be. Thanks

I'm on trt with sermoralin I got S4 and lgd from Sarmsx. I'm 45 years old I weigh 210 and I've been working out for 15+ years. I started trt a year and a half ago and I've never done anything steroid wise. My diet is very good. I wanna gain ten/fifteen good pounds. I promise you I do everything the right way. I'm realistic and know that diet is the key. So what can I add or should I just keep doing what I'm doing and slowly get to where I wanna be. Thanks
have you ever considered running tbol? or you could add equpoise if you want to avoid an oral... also add rad140... you dont need to add much.. i would pick one of either tbol or eq and then add rad with it

I just watched your video on anavar and tbol. Obviously tbol would be your choice but if I can only get my hands on anavar would it be a waste of my time?

So tell me how you really feel lol. Tbol it is. Thank you, I'll keep you updated.
Tbol is a great choice. It is mild on sides and gives great results for clean size and strength. Anavar is good, if you're a woman. Otherwise it's an overpriced and overrated weak drug compared to alternatives

I'm having amazing results with trt S4 and lgd seriously amazing! My question is should I add rad 140 to this stack, cycle off, and next cycle add tbol? Or next cycle add rad and tbol? Thanks

I would run the RAD with your SARMS stack. Then run TBol solo.. but if you wanted to run your TBol with RAD that would work too. They are extremely versatile so it's really up to you.

I'm having amazing results with trt S4 and lgd seriously amazing! My question is should I add rad 140 to this stack, cycle off, and next cycle add tbol? Or next cycle add rad and tbol? Thanks
DEFINITELY add rad to this stack bro... its one of the best stacks you can run!

I ordered rad. I'm gonna finish out my sarms stack before moving on. How should I dose it? Should I go right away with 30mgs or start with 10 and work my way up? I have S4 and lgd already ( which are fucking awesome) and I'm on trt . Thanks

Top Bottom