napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What is achievable on Sarms

tomerrdel

Hey guys,

I know this can be annoying...but...I was just thinking what type of physique can be achieved using solely on Sarms...I know it is depended on genetics, nutrition, training age.There are many variables. But again, I think it would be nice motivation for me and I am sure also for the other guys to know what can we expect. What is the average reality. I would teally appreciate if you could also post pictures of physiques which you think could be achievable on sarms. You can also add what stacks should be run and how long approximately it would take to fet there. AGAIN , I know it can be said exactly BUT . We just need the motivation.Something to follow. I dont want to have unrealistic expectations from sarms.

So just add photos and stacks and how lon it would take to ge to built fhat physique with average genetics.

Sorry for long post. Keep up the gainzzz

There's plenty of sarms only logs within this forum..scan through the forum and watch their transformation

Oh man, I know all of this but lets say you have in check everything.I have in check nutrition I am educated in this sphere .. training ,progressive overload everything in check I have pretty ok genetics...I just wanted some motivation and opinion what is real and what is not, from some guys who have few sarms cycles under belt or have achieved the "dream" physique.

For christ sake...all the fkin time...nobody can lead discussion about this topic on this forum..You need example? Surely you can say that on roids you can possibly look like idk , logan franklin if you use this and that and have diet and training in check..and you can achieve it in 3 years approximately...but no you wont look like ronnie coleman if you dont use everything on market ,plus god genetics.Thats it and I wanted this opinion about sarms.

OP, are you talking about cutting on sarms or bulking? Are we talking about a 6' guy thats 215 lbs with 8%bf? Or are we talking about a 5'5 guy that's 150 lbs @ 15% bf?

I don't know enough about sarms to speak on the subject but in order to answer your question the guys would need to know where you currently are stat wise and what your goals are and then they could give you a rough answer on what to expect and what you need to run to achieve those goals. Just my .02

10 pounds is achievable per one cycle of the super stack. how that 10 lbs looks like is up to you

Im gonna run lgd+gw for 12 weeks now.Just to see how my body reacts and then I would try lgd+rad+s4+gw. i have heard thats the best combo for as much lean quality gains as possible.

You won't look like that guy in one cycle...but if your serious and dedicated it's possible in 2 years. it's a slow process, but worth every rep

This is entirely too impossible to answer correctly. I would venture to say you could achieve a physique like that naturally if you worked hard enough. Sarms are like steroids.....just tools in the shed to assist you in achieving things that you are already doing correctly.

There are guys 100% natural that look better than that guy, and there are guys I know that have ran truckloads of steroids for years that look like shit. This is all pointless to speculate on

We know what we can expect from a cycle in terms of gains and an incredible physique takes many YEARS of hard work, with or without anything

i am always happy to help but with your reaction, talking like that to people trying to help, its not sitting too well AT ALL... you want someone to act like a fucking psychic and tell you what you are going to get... there's a MILLION factors... aside from diet and training... what you are using, what your goal is, how you are actually training, YOUR body response to certain foods, compounds etc... you are asking shit that is ridiculous... i can tell you what each sarm can do or is capable of doing on its own or stacked together but what you get is up TO YOU, not me, not anyone else here... i run a cycle and someone else runs the identical cycle and i get this and they get that etc... its always different... if me, rick, jp, 44, ny all run the same cycle, chances are NONE of us will have the exact same result and noone can tell you if your going to look like this person or that person... you do realize genetics plays a role there too right? or at 21 you seem to know everything? if you want to ask me what can i achieve with this or that or better yet, what exactly is say LGD capable of, then i can tell you what it can do for you but being a little prick in your remarks back to people makes it pretty hard to want to help... if you want real help, ask a real question and i'll help you all you want

Seriously I didnt mean to act like prick but it seems like everybody is avoiding this topic so I wanted to just express myself what I really want...What physique can I expect feom sarms...and what is the real potentiall of sarms...Thats all...I know myself the wuestion itself is ridiculous but I dont want to know anything exact like you van gain 10.384848383kg mlean muscle and you are gonna look like this guy...I just wanted overview

Top Bottom