napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Wet vs Dry Steroids: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Great vid bro. Lots of times ppl have trouble discerning the two types and select the wrong compounds. Definite necessity as far as familiarization of compounds and their capabilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Dylan,

You said something about mitigating the unwanted amount of water during a wet cycle. We would never want to get too much water out of course, because og the strength it gives us.

What would be the most optimal natural diuretic to run in for example a Test and Deca or even Dbol/Test/Deca cycle? Just a supplement one could add.

Hey Dylan,

You said something about mitigating the unwanted amount of water during a wet cycle. We would never want to get too much water out of course, because og the strength it gives us.

What would be the most optimal natural diuretic to run in for example a Test and Deca or even Dbol/Test/Deca cycle? Just a supplement one could add.

In my opinion you don't need a diuretic. Water can typically be controlled by compound doses, proper AI dose, water intake, and diet.

I'm on test, Deca, EQ, Masteron right now and dry as can be.

In my opinion you don't need a diuretic. Water can typically be controlled by compound doses, proper AI dose, water intake, and diet.

I'm on test, Deca, EQ, Masteron right now and dry as can be.

That is what I thought myself, but was still asking. Maybe it was advised by you guys :)

Hey Dylan,

you would not want a diuretic... i use dandelion root for a natural diuretic and thats one of the only methods i would recommend... you control water with your ai, not diuretics...

I know :) all dialed info my cycle. Was just a question that popped up
dandelion root has been a staple for me... its not going to dry you out like winstrol or s4 but it definitely gives a nice little effective drop in water and its completely safe... thats the key

I also use dandelion root from time to time and it is a good natural diuretic but I wouodmt recommend anything beyond that. It's simply not needed andyou don't want to mess with your body's water balance too much.

Top Bottom