PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome/Introduction Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Welcome/Introduction Thread

If you're new here use this thread to introduce yourself. Give us your stats, post a pic (optional) and tell us something about yourself.

If you have specific questions please post a different thread in the SARMS/AAS or Source Talk section so they can be addressed separately.

Welcome to ISARMs!

New to the forum today. Late 40's 6'0 213 lb. 13-15% bf, been training for 20+ yrs. Love it even when it's not lovin me back...
    Recovering from injuries isn't gettin any easier but never gonna stop.
    Look forward to sharing and learning.
    Thanks

Banned
    Hello all. New here, old time poster over at PHF before the owner past away and it got shut down.

160lbs (usually 175/180 but I've been sick, read below)
    6ft
    Training since early twenties when I was in the military
    bf ~15% which is actually high for me
    Have kids already
    Get bloods often

I've run plenty of cycles before, mostly blasting and cruzing test e while throwing on other compounds during my blast. Long story short, I was injured and went on pain management and couldn't lift hard anymore. I did a proper PCT, but the pain meds crashed my test hard after years of taking them and I started getting what im equating to rebound gyno once I started tapering off my pain meds. So I'm dealing with that now, and it's going away.

Ive had low test scores for the last year since I started tapering off my pain meds and lifting again, doc says he wants me on TRT but VA doesn't want to pay for it because they think I'm still too young. Which is fine with me, I have a good source from a good UGL and I'd rather take what I want rather than what they tell me anyway.

I aquired my next run which will consist of
    ~600mg ew of test e
    ~300mg ew of deca
    50mg dbol kicker for 4 weeks
    And I have stain on hand at 12.5mg tabs that I'm probly going to start right away at EOD just because my nips are still a little puffy from that rebound crap, although not sensitive at all.

I've run all this before except the deca, which I want to run not only because it's a great compound for bulking, but also my joints tend to get dry on cycle and I have a bum knee/shoulder from the military. I lost almost 30lbs in the past 6 months from being sick, tapering off my pain meds, dealing with this rebound issue, and subsequently not training and eating properly, but I'm getting my weight and strength back up slowly now.

Kinda want to throw in eq after 2 months, but I'm iffy on the anxiety issues since I deal with that normally, but eating enough is hard for me sometimes, although the Daca might help with this also, no?

This cycle I really want to get back to how I felt I was at before my injury, so around 180 with ~10% bf. I'm thinking of running this for 20 weeks. Then cruzing at 250mg ew of test e. I've always been able to keep most if not all of my gains after PCT or cruzing so I'm hoping I can take off from where I left off on the blast after this one.

Any ideas, comments or suggestions are welcomed!

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire2 View Post
    Hello all. New here, old time poster over at PHF before the owner past away and it got shut down.

160lbs (usually 175/180 but I've been sick, read below)
    6ft
    Training since early twenties when I was in the military
    bf ~15% which is actually high for me
    Have kids already
    Get bloods often

I've run plenty of cycles before, mostly blasting and cruzing test e while throwing on other compounds during my blast. Long story short, I was injured and went on pain management and couldn't lift hard anymore. I did a proper PCT, but the pain meds crashed my test hard after years of taking them and I started getting what im equating to rebound gyno once I started tapering off my pain meds. So I'm dealing with that now, and it's going away.

Ive had low test scores for the last year since I started tapering off my pain meds and lifting again, doc says he wants me on TRT but VA doesn't want to pay for it because they think I'm still too young. Which is fine with me, I have a good source from a good UGL and I'd rather take what I want rather than what they tell me anyway.

I aquired my next run which will consist of
    ~600mg ew of test e
    ~300mg ew of deca
    50mg dbol kicker for 4 weeks
    And I have stain on hand at 12.5mg tabs that I'm probly going to start right away at EOD just because my nips are still a little puffy from that rebound crap, although not sensitive at all.

I've run all this before except the deca, which I want to run not only because it's a great compound for bulking, but also my joints tend to get dry on cycle and I have a bum knee/shoulder from the military. I lost almost 30lbs in the past 6 months from being sick, tapering off my pain meds, dealing with this rebound issue, and subsequently not training and eating properly, but I'm getting my weight and strength back up slowly now.

Kinda want to throw in eq after 2 months, but I'm iffy on the anxiety issues since I deal with that normally, but eating enough is hard for me sometimes, although the Daca might help with this also, no?

This cycle I really want to get back to how I felt I was at before my injury, so around 180 with ~10% bf. I'm thinking of running this for 20 weeks. Then cruzing at 250mg ew of test e. I've always been able to keep most if not all of my gains after PCT or cruzing so I'm hoping I can take off from where I left off on the blast after this one.

Any ideas, comments or suggestions are welcomed!
    i have osteochondritis-dissecans of shoulder joint i had surgury in softmore year was on pain killers do years up intill surgery then used opoids till 21 methadone now im 24 taper off got test checked. is 381 normal at 24 is pain killers responsible for my low test or is that test level normal

Stats:
    30 yrs old
    6'4

Been lurking around the forum for a while doing research on a sarm stack. I just finished stacking lgd, osta, and rad 140 a couple weeks ago and it was pretty good, saw nice strength gains, more definition and lean muscle gains. I ran the lgd weeks 1-4, the osta weeks 1-12, and rad-140 weeks 4-12, so I essentially replaced the lgd with the rad-140 after week 4. I think I may being experiencing some slight gyno in my left nipple but it's hard to tell if its actually there or psychological because I thought I felt something and now I've been fucking with it everyday which I think may be the reason it feels sensitive. I am running a mini pct of clomid and nolva but didnt run any aromasin while cycling. Got bloods done over a week ago and will get the results next tuesday so I'll have more info then.

Hey everyone! New member here, but very long time lurker. I've been a gym rat since I was in 7th grade and have always craved a great physique and the knowledge that goes along with that. I've battled numerous injuries over the years from sports & life in general, but have been very dedicated to health the last several years especially and have actually stayed healthy. I'm looking to start my 3rd sarms cycle shortly and can't wait to see more progress.

Stats:
    34yr
    6'0"
    238lb

This site is my go-to resource. Thanks for the great info and community!

Hi all!

Forum newbie here.

Height: 6
    Weight: 200 lbs.
    BF: 18%
    Training: on and off for 43 years (more off than on)
    PED history: 2-3 months of Test1 about 14 years ago.
    Supplements: Creatine, Glutamine, L-Carnitine, Citruline, BCAA痴, Whey and Casein Protein powders, some pre-workouts.

I致e been weight lifting/bodybuilding and learning about nutrition on and off since 1975. My overall health is very good. I致e been living extremely healthy for the last 10 years. I eat super clean and exercise pretty regularly. I also engage in some extreme outdoor activities. I知 all natural to-date other than the aforementioned Test1. (I remember that having quite an effect on my strength and size!) In the last two years I have done two 16 week recomp "body transformation" programs and had 菟retty good results. Lost 20 lbs on scale, dropped 6-8% BF and gained some lean muscle. But at my age I知 struggling to lose that last bit of belly/side and back fat whilst adding lean muscle.

I eat about 5 meals a day plus 1 or 2 sup shakes. I get about 200 grams of proteins from lean; chicken, ground beef, ground turkey, steak, egg whites, tuna, ff cottage cheese, greek yogurt, some beans and peas and protein powders. Simple and complex carbs from brown and white rice, potatoes, yams, whole rolled oats, pasta, dark greens - broccoli, brussel sprouts etc. Fats mostly from the meats with some additional from olive oil, some nuts, avocado, a few egg yolks (1 per 6 whites) etc. I was in a bit of caloric deficit during recomp but usually stay around maintenance.

I致e had my share of injuries/surgeries in life, but all have healed well. I致e had some lower back pain for decades and shoulder pain sometimes from workouts. I work through/around it. My weight training/bodybuilding program is 2 days on 1 day off and I split my body parts into 4 days. Each body part gets 5 days rest. I train as smart as possible to avoid injury but with high intensity and purpose. Keeping reps between 8 - 12 or 15. Usually last rep to failure. 12 to 15 sets per body part. I do 30 mins of cardio a day. Sometimes steady state and sometimes HIIT.

My goal is to cut more body fat (12%ish would be great) and gain more hard lean muscle and some vascularity would be awesome as well. I知 ok with 200 lbs. max but would be cool with 190.

Super interested in SARMS. I知 ready to take my aesthetics to a new level! I look forward to learning more and proceeding with preparedness.

...sorry for long post but I have been reading the admin/mod痴 stickies
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey Im a new member and been working out since 2015. Went from being out of shape and over weight to trashing the junk food and getting serious about where i want to take this body. I am a female and 52 hitting 53 in another month. I am 5"2 and currently 192 working with a professional bodybuilding trainer to lose the rest of this fat and build the muscle i know my body is capable of. since Nov I dropped 50 lbs and still at it. I started running HGH 0.05 mg 5 on 2 off a month ago to reduce fat and lean out and help with other things. I work out 5 days a week serious training protocol and im addicted to this new life and becoming a gym rat! glad to be here ! thanks for adding me!
    Last edited by jojeners; 07-09-2018 at 01:49 PM.

Hey Hey Hey :)

Hey guys!
    I have been a member for quite some time but I thought its about time for me to make my first post. I have been involved in martial arts for the past 19 years and weight training has always been a huge part of my training. I am originally from Europe and learned some "secrets" from the big guys there over the years. Thanks to you and all the info you give out I was able to take my game to the next level. I love the dark side but I try to be cautious because of me being constantly tested at competitions. Basically living the life Just wanted to say hi to all and looking forward to sharing and learning more info!
    27 years old - I am 6'1 and was as high as 268lbs @ 8-9% bodyfat... currently maintaining in the low 200s, constantly having to cut weight to compete at -198lbs

Hi All!

The name's Jay and I have been working out for about 2.5 years now. My body has made some nice gains, but I want to reach my potential faster through SARMS.

31 yrs
    5'10
    155lbs
    11% bf

Just want to say thank you in advance for all the info and I cannot wait to dig in!